Sales Executive IV
Company: York Risk Services Group
Posted on: September 12, 2019
At York, we believe that an experience marked by expertise,
consistency and compassion sets us apart. And we celebrate the
diverse backgrounds and unique perspectives that allow us to stand
apart from our competitors. That's why we are committed to
recruiting, developing and retaining people who represent our
values and who believe in our mission.
The Sales Executive IV - Southeast Region is a major architect of
growth for the Public Entity business segment and will drive
top-line growth and profitability. This is an exciting opportunity
for an experienced sales executive who wants to grow with a market
leader in risk management. The SE IV responsible for sales to
Public Entities selling York risk management solutions including,
but not limited to, Integrated Workers Compensation/Managed Care,
Stand Alone Managed Care, Absence Management, General Liability,
Auto Liability, and Property & Casualty. The Sales Executive IV
will aggressively hunt and close new business while building
relationships with prospects and brokers.
We think York is a great place to work. But don't just take our
word for it. We made Forbes' list of America's Best Midsize
Employers for 2017, 2018 and yet again, 2019! Want to know more
reasons to build your career here? Learn more at
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop strategic sales territory plans and opportunity capture
plans following York's sales pursuit processes and selling
methodologies. Embrace the York Way of Selling methodology and
utilize the YWS tools during the pursuit process.
- In the assigned territory, the Sales Executive IV is
responsible to generate leads, build and maintain a sales pipeline,
conduct sales calls, own the preparation of proposals, make formal
orals presentations and lead contract negotiations.
- Research target Public Entities to develop a comprehensive
understanding of the target contacts, their programs, competitors
in place, program developments and other activities to support
relationship development, opportunity identification, and capture
of new business.
- Populate and maintain a robust pipeline in region of all
prospect organizations, opportunities, contacts, and sales
activities in Salesforce.com (CRM). Accurately forecast new
business closure rate and revenue booked.
- Throughout the opportunity pursuit lifecycle, work with the SVP
of sales, an assigned mentor, colleagues from the solutions areas,
pricing, legal, the proposal team, senior executives, and others.
This includes leading the opportunity pursuit from pre-RFP selling
and opportunity development, proposal development, deal review
presentations to senior leadership, pricing, orals preparation, to
the close of a sale.
- Coordinate post-sale activities by facilitating the transition
and implementation process of new customers to Account
- Partner with Client Services' Account Executives within
assigned territory and with York solution subject matter experts to
achieve new growth targets.
- Maintain a personal commitment to ongoing professional training
and development to mature sales skills, and to build industry
knowledge, understanding of market trends and competitor solutions
- Serve as an articulate and persuasive spokesperson who
successfully markets and sells York risk management solutions to
sophisticated mid to large Public Entity customers. Develop working
relationships with C-suite executives at Public Entities and with
- Represent York at regional and national conferences and
- Industry Experience. 3-5+ years of demonstrated success selling
risk management solutions, with Public Entity experience a
- Growth Track Record. Someone who works successfully selling in
a team environment and places a high value on growing the top line
of business while having a solid understanding of managing the
bottom line at the same time. Proven track record of managing and
achieving sales goals.
- Risk Management Relationships. The ideal candidate has
experience in the Risk Management industry with some existing
Public Entity and broker relationships.
- Direct Sales Experience. Direct experience in selling involving
sales discussions, formal presentations, pricing, and contract
negotiations with prospects.
- Strategic Thinker. The successful candidate will take advantage
of how to leverage York's expanding footprint to create market
opportunities to leapfrog the competition and defeat barriers to
- Strong Communication Skills. Excellent oral and written
communication, including presentation skills, and ability to
facilitate strong working relationships, internally and
- Financial Savviness. Ability to manage pricing conversations
internally and externally.
- Complex Problem Solver. Comfortable in a complex, ever-changing
business environment requiring flexibility and intellectual
facility in problem-solving to address customer questions and
- Excellent Problem-solving and Resolution Skills.
- Fit within Existing Culture and Values. York has a strong
existing culture that includes customer focus, action orientation,
embracing change, data-driven decisions, strong options, good
intentions, and personal likeability.
BS / BA or equivalent work experienceApply Now!
Keywords: York Risk Services Group, Clearwater , Sales Executive IV, Sales , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!