Territory Sales Manager - Clearwater, FL (Mars Wrigley)
Company: Mars, Incorporated and its Affiliates
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Job Description:Territory Sales Manager, Walmart - Mars
WrigleyClearwater / St. PetersburgMust live within the territory
boundsThe Territory Sales Manager (TSM) role is an entry point into
our Mars Wrigley sales organization. The position is responsible
for achieving sales KPI objectives assigned by Mars Wrigley in a
defined geographic territory. TSM's execute company strategies and
priorities at the retail level in order to drive channel and
customer GSV. The position requires a high degree of integrity with
the ability to work efficiently and effectively in an independent
fashion without direct supervision. Individual territory
performance is highly visible to the organization and key
performance indicators (KPI's) are measured and reported on a daily
basis to enable the Company to evaluate TSM performance. This is an
individual contributor role.What are we looking for?Minimum
- A Bachelor's degree, or HS Diploma and equivalent work
- Ability to lift 40lbs
- Able to sit, stand and/or drive for long periods of time, as
well as frequently bend, kneel and stoop
- Ability to walk for a minimum of 6 - hours per day
- Demonstrate ability to work remotely
- Subject to outside weather conditions and changing
- Ability to travel overnight if requiredNice to Have:
- A Bachelor's degree and significant experience in field sales
and territory management
- 2+ years selling experience
- Prior Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) and/or retail sales
- Prior selling experience in the convenience, grocery or Walmart
channels.What would be your key responsibilities?
- Leverage fact based selling tools and technology to sell the
company's strategic focus areas and priorities to Key Decision
Makers (KDM). These include assortment priorities (core and
innovation), shelving objectives and planograms, and incremental
displays both permanent and temporary.
- Customize and implement advanced selling tools and fact-based
selling strategies to achieve orders and sustainable results
resulting in increased share and gross sales for the company and
- Where applicable, sell in contracts which will support delivery
of the distribution, shelving and merchandising objectives. Enforce
compliance throughout the year by providing business updates to the
store decision makers. Execute trade and/or product payment
commitment (where applicable).
- Measure and evaluate specific territory business (KPI's,
trends, gaps/opportunities, what's working/not working). Provide
solutions where gaps exist and execute these solutions accordingly.
Own and lead this territory story with management team.
- Partner with 3rd party providers (where applicable) to execute
merchandising required after the sales initiatives are sold in
(i.e. displays, seasonal, shelving initiatives, distribution/on
- Prepare materials for all in-store and HQ sales presentations.
Utilize advanced sales tools to develop fact-based presentations
(i.e. syndicated data, retail link) that will result in KPI
achievement and sustainable share and sales growth.
- Leverage data and demonstrate strong priority setting to
deliver channel/retailer specific Seasonal sell thru targets.
- Participate in team conference calls, training and attend all
- Responsible for storage facility and managing product rotation,
inventory allocation, supplies, etc., in an efficient and effective
way.What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 diverse and talented Associates, all
guided by The Five Principles.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we are striving to build
the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one,
including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including
- This role includes a company vehicle.Mars is an equal
opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an
accommodation during the application process because of a
disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to
provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a
result of such a request.
Keywords: Mars, Incorporated and its Affiliates, Clearwater , Territory Sales Manager - Clearwater, FL (Mars Wrigley), Sales , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!