Posted on: November 25, 2022
OverviewGrounded in versatility and powered by a styling
community, Express is a modern, multichannel apparel and
accessories brand whose purpose is to Create Confidence & Inspire
Self-Expression. Launched in 1980 with the idea that style,
quality, and value should all be found in one place, Express has
been a part of some of the most important and culture-defining
fashion trends. The Express Edit design philosophy ensures that the
brand is always 'of the now' so people can get dressed for every
day and any occasion knowing that Express can help them look the
way they want to look and feel the way they want to feel.
The Company operates over 500 retail and outlet stores in the
United States and Puerto Rico, the express.com online store and the
Express mobile app. Express, Inc. is comprised of the brands
Express and UpWest, and is traded on the NYSE under the symbol
EXPR. For more information, please visit -.
ResponsibilitiesThe Sales Associate is responsible for providing a
great in-store shopping experience for customers. The Sales
Associate assists with additional tasks including, but not limited
to, stocking, cleaning, and folding merchandise.
- Maintain a clean and organized sales floor, checkout, fitting
room, and stock room to ensure the store is safe and inviting to
- Follow company policies and procedures to ensure the safety of
all our associates and customers.
- Assist with product launch changes according to company SOP.
-Provide a Great Customer Experience
- Deliver on all aspects of the customer experience model.
- Process transactions quickly and accurately reducing the
customers wait time.
- Positively resolve customer service-related issues as they
arise and determine resolution or escalate further - communicate
all issues and resolutions to Store Management.
- Drive credit and loyalty member programs by explaining benefits
and encouraging customers to participate.
- Other essential functions may occur as directed by your
- Education: High School or Equivalent
- Years of Experience: 0-2 of relevant job experience - minimum 6
- Proficient in use of technology (iPad, registers)
- Meets defined availability criteria, including nights, weekends
and non-business hours
- Meets physical requirementsPreferred Qualifications (skills and
- Previous retail experience preferred
- Customer service skills and ability to interact with
- Strong verbal and written communication skills specifically
with customers, sales leadership team, and associates
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well
within a team
ClosingAs an equal opportunity employer, Express does not
discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the
basis of any federal, state, or locally protected class. Express
only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United
Notification to Agencies: - -Please note that Express does not
accept unsolicited resumes or calls from third-party recruiters or
employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service
Agreement and approval from HR to submit resumes for a specific
requisition, Express will not consider or approve payment to any
third parties for hires made.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Sales Representative, Location: Clearwater,
FL - 33765
Keywords: Express, Clearwater , Sales Associate, Sales , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!