Private Client Sales Advisor (MMA Bouchard)
Company: Marsh and McLennan
Posted on: November 24, 2022
PRIVATE CLIENT SALES ADVISOR In early 2019, Bouchard Insurance
joined Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA), a subsidiary of Marsh LLC,
the world's leading insurance broker and risk management advisor.
Now known as Bouchard Insurance, A Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC, the
partnership enabled us to retain our leadership, service model and
culture while adding the support and resources of MMA. We are
consistently recognized as a best place to work and a leader in the
development of the next generation of insurance professionals. We
are proud to be a learning organization which empowers employees to
teach and be taught. As a result, we have the best insurance
professionals in the business. Bouchard MMA is looking for a
Private Client Sales Executive who will sell new business accounts
in keeping with agency and individual goals. Identifies and
solicits high profile sales prospects from the agency's Commercial
& Benefits departments, external networking sources and personal
contacts. The primary responsibility is outside sales targeting VIP
clients. A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A PRIVATE CLIENT SALES EXECUTIVE:
- Develop new business sales to meet or exceed production
- Follow up on all referrals and expiration dates.
- Qualify insurance prospects for insurability and quality of
- Gather all information necessary to underwrite and quote each
- Review and expand coverages to existing accounts.
- Maintain a current level of knowledge on forms and coverages
for all carrier partners.
- Participate in sales meetings and seminars for skill and
- Keep abreast of selling trends and techniques using
agency-selling aids to help maintain a competitive status for the
agency within the industry.
- Work closely with the Account Manager to formulate a complete
submission and establish a solid relationship with each
- Communicate to all involved parties in a timely, accurate, and
professional manner. THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Current Florida 2-20 or 20-44 License
- College degree desirable; Three years' experience in Personal
Lines Sales; or equivalent combination of education and
- Possess skills necessary to communicate with clients, carriers
and prospects concerning Personal Lines coverage.
- Ability to maintain a professional manner at all times.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and
- Knowledge of Sagitta Agency Management System, or willingness
- Career development includes obtaining professional insurance
- Ability to work as part of a team WHY YOU'LL LOVE MMA -
BOUCHARD REGION:Marsh McLennan Agency-Bouchard Region encourages
all its colleagues to pursue dreams without limits. We promote
curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking
and take risks on new ideas. We embrace a culture that celebrates
and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of
our colleagues and clients. We are always seeking those with
ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our
client-focused teams. We further believe a business culture that
supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the
right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep
colleagues engaged and productive including: health and welfare,
401K, employee assistance program, volunteer opportunities, and
other programs. Our organization is no exception. Marsh McLennan
and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual
Orientation/Gender Identity employers. At Marsh McLennan
Agency-Bouchard Region, your future is limitless. For more
information about our company, please visit us at:
Keywords: Marsh and McLennan, Clearwater , Private Client Sales Advisor (MMA Bouchard), Sales , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!