Residential Sales Consultant
Company: Service Experts
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Overview Residential Sales ConsultantReports To: Sales Manager
or General ManagerStatus: Full-time, Regular positionCategory:
SalesLocation Name: Midway ServicesLocation Address: 4677 118th
Ave. N., Clearwater, -FL -33762Pay: $80,000 - $120,000 Average
Annual SalaryJoin the team of experts and realize your true
potential!Why You Should Join the Service Experts Team:Our team
consists of the very best; we believe in doing what is right for
our customers and our employees. We provide our employees with the
training, support and an opportunity for unlimited professional
growth. Join us, and become an EXPERT! -Position Summary: -The
Residential Sales Consultant is an outside sales position
responsible for developing and closing residential sales and
services opportunities through customer education and
presentations, using traditional lead-generation techniques as well
as internal, lead pipelines. Qualifications Our Residential Sales
Consultants (RSCs) are highly ambitious, results-oriented, and
self-motivated individuals. Skilled in providing innovative,
customer-related recommendations, developing effective proposals,
handling negotiating and closing sales. To accomplish this, a
successful RSC must possess:
- At least a High school degree or GED. A Bachelor's degree or
related professional sales certifications preferred.
- Prior sales experience, with a preference for experience with
direct selling to consumers
- Strong selling and business-development skills.
- A demonstrated ability to effectively communication concepts to
a variety of audiences.
- Demonstrated commitment to the delivery of high quality,
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to
understand customer concerns and translate this into business
solutions the business can offer.
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record.
- Ability to consistently demonstrate a positive attendance
- Available to work flexible hours and on-call shifts as
- Ability to meet physical demands - climb ladders and/or attic
stairs, to maneuver in attics, basements, and crawl spaces to
access HVAC units, in order to assess customer requirements and
take measurements.What We Offer You, as a Service Experts
Employee:Service Experts offers a comprehensive benefits package
designed to support employees and their families in managing their
health and wellness needs. Following is a summary of the many
benefits that could be available to you as a Service Experts valued
- Competitive Pay, including incentive opportunities for many
- Paid Time Off and Company Holiday Pay
- Medical /Dental /Vision Insurance programs
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company matching
- Life Insurance, for you and options you can elect for your
- Short-term and Long-term disability insurance options, that
protects you and your family if you are unable to work
- Supplemental benefit programs such as: Legal advice, pet
insurance, health advocacy programs
- World Class Training opportunities, through our Experts
- Career Development opportunitiesService Experts Heating & Air
Conditioning -is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
- Present comfort options of residential HVAC and water heater
products and services to new and established customers.
- Bolster the customer experience through a consultative sales
approach focused on customer retention and satisfaction.
- Create relationships with prospective customer and referral as
well initiating calls to generate sales
- Work collaboratively with technical team members, onsite, to
promote and ensure a 100% customer satisfaction experience.
- Remain up to date on the latest industry trends, service
methods, systems and technology available within the market and the
Keywords: Service Experts, Clearwater , Residential Sales Consultant, Sales , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!