Posted on: January 15, 2022
As a part of our growth LKQ is looking for a dedicated and
passionate Inside Sales Coordinator with knowledge of replacement
parts for the aftermarket collision repair industry. The Inside
Sales Coordinator will be responsible for selling company products
and services inbound, outbound calls, and face-to-face counter
sales at the branch location The Inside Sales Coordinator must
initiate sales calls to existing customers to assess the need for
replenishing inventories, generates revenue by promoting sales of
new and existing products, and assist customers with sales of
product, services, responds to questions regarding parts, pricing,
and services. The Inside Sales Coordinator will be accountable for
developing relationships with potential customers, and to assist
customers with orders, product information, payments, and anything
else to maintain excellent customer service. If you enjoy customer
service, sales, growth, and working with happy, enthusiastic
individuals, you'll enjoy a career with us!
Essential Job Duties:
- Generates revenue by promoting sales of new and existing
- Initiates sales calls to existing customers to assess the need
for replenishing inventories.
- Assists "walk-in" customers with sales of product and/or
services, responds to questions regarding parts, pricing, services,
- Prospects and develops relationships with potential customers,
or leads, to cultivate new business. Provides ongoing customer and
technical service on existing accounts.
- Processes orders - performs order entry, reviews orders for
correct handling, pricing, quantities and shipping data.
- Informs customer of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated
delays, and any additional information needed by customer.
- May directly receive and process payment from walk-in
- Advises customer on substitution or modification of part when
part requested is not available.
- Dispatches delivery of orders, as necessary to comply with
- Assists with "check-in" and "check-out" process of Route
- Observes changes in inventory to insure minimum stock
- Sets up special order part numbers that are not regularly
stocked in the warehouse.
- Coordinates with warehouse department to pull product(s) for
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
- Education and Experience: One to two years of prior telephone
sales, customer service relations and/or route sales required.
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Must be familiar with the company's
products and procedures. Must be able to work in cooperation with
others. Must be attentive to detail and ensure accuracy in work
assignments. Must be able to communicate effectively with others
and be a team-player. Must have the flexibility to work variable
schedules, including weekends. Must be able to convey product
information and availability to customers. Must possess the ability
to deal tactfully with customers. Must be organized, motivated, and
- Machines, equipment, and software: Computer, 10-key calculator,
multi-user telephone system, copier, fax machine, and Microsoft
- Essential Physical Demands/Work Environment: Must have the
ability to work in an environment where frequent interruptions may
occur. Must be able to work under pressure comfortably. It also
requires frequent bending, climbing, movement and lifting of up to
75 pounds during physical loading/unloading of trucks and when
stocking products. While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The
employee is occasionally exposed to extreme cold and extreme heat.
The noise level in the work environment is moderately loud.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
exposed to moving mechanical parts, as well as an office
environment. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme cold
and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is
moderately loud. Should not have any lifting restrictions and must
not be afraid of heights. Should be able to tolerate high and low
temperature levels and occasional inclement driving conditions. The
work schedule is typically Monday through Friday but on occasion
may include weekends.
Keywords: LKQ, Clearwater , Sales Coordinator, Sales , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!