Customer Service Representative - Clearwater, FL
Company: Global Medical Response
Location: Safety Harbor
Posted on: January 9, 2022
More Information about this Job: Job Title: Customer Service Rep
Reports To: Member Services Center Supervisor Department: A2C
Location: Clearwater, FL FLSA Status: Non-Exempt Access2Care is a
critical part of American Medical Response , the nation's leading
provider of emergency and non-emergency transportation. As an
experienced healthcare organization managing 8.6 million trip
requests annually, we have a broad view of the healthcare landscape
and leverage our experience to create leading-edge improvements in
the delivery of services. Access2Care is pioneering the next
generation approach to healthcare transportation to profoundly
improve service delivery expectations and raise the bar for member
experience .Join Access2Care and become an integral part of serving
our members and assisting them to reach their medical appointments.
Access2Care provides non-emergency medical transportation services
to members of health plans, healthcare facilities and government
entities. The Access2Care team takes great pride in providing
critical services that make a difference in the lives of those we
serve. Access2Care offers a competitive benefits package, which
- Work from home opportunities
- Group healthcare plan
- 401k with matching company contribution
- Flexible Spending account
- Paid time off
- Company training
- Accelerated career advancement
- Bilingual hourly rate increase Position Summary : Access2Care
Customer Service Representatives are a vital part of the
Access2Care team and are responsible for answering incoming calls
from our clients, their members, member representatives, and
medical facilities to set up transportation for medical
appointments or to inquire about transportation and responding to
these calls appropriately, while maintaining a professional,
courteous demeanor. The Customer Service Representative will also
ensure eligibility, determining transportation requirements and
mode of transportation as outlined by our clients. The Customer
Service Representative utilizes Access2Care's advance scheduling
software to optimize the number of rides and minimize indirect
routing.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer back to back telephone calls to schedule non-emergency
- Maintain a professional, caring and courteous demeanor with all
- Tracks specific passengers and trip progress as requested.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Preferred Qualifications and
- High School Diploma or GED
- One year of previous customer service experience.
- Experience in a high stress and high call volume center.
- Prior dispatch/routing experience. Preferred Knowledge and
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software.
- Type 30 wpm.
- Multilingual capabilities a plus.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and services.
- Healthcare industry experience.
- Ability to multitask. EEO Statement: Global Medical Response
and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer
including Veterans and Disabled
Keywords: Global Medical Response, Clearwater , Customer Service Representative - Clearwater, FL, Sales , Safety Harbor, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!