Associate Sales Representative
Company: Tech Data
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Join our leading sales organization at Tech Data and start with
a three-month paid training program with your own dedicated mentor,
compensation made up of base salary, bonuses and rewards, plus
continuous industry training led by some of the world's leading
technology vendors to ensure your career advancement and growth.
Who is Tech Data?Tech Data connects the world with the power of
technology, from the smartphone in a user's hand to the complex
solutions that power global enterprises. As an Associate Sales Rep,
you'll be at the forefront of driving and delivering Tech Data's
solutions to customers all over the world. Tech Data Quick
- Nearly 50 years in IT distribution
- $37 billion in sales for fiscal year 2020
- Ranked No. 90 on the FORTUNE 500
- 125,000+ IT reseller customers
- 150,000+ IT products sold
- 100+ countries served
- 14,000+ employees worldwide
- Named One of FORTUNE's "World's Most Admired Companies" for 11
straight years What You Get It's not just a job, it's a career -
and the perks are amazing! Here are just a few:
- Continuous Industry Training: Stay on top of leading technology
trends that ensure your success and career advancement by
participating in summit events, lunch n' learns, conferences and
- Bonuses and Rewards: Earn additional cash and rewards beyond
your base pay such as bonuses, attending company-sponsored social
events, sporting and concert events and incentive trips.
- Paid Time Off: It's all about balance. Tech Data employees get
paid time off to reset and recharge.
- Health and Wellness: Tech Data employees have a number of
benefits at their disposal that include health insurance, medical
leave, and parental leave.
- Culture: As a global company, we believe the innovation and
success of our organization stems from our inclusive and diverse
environment. Join one of our business resource groups and celebrate
what makes us all unique!
- An Energetic Atmosphere: We may be remote now, but back to
office will mean back to a lively environment that helps our talent
thrive. Our fun office includes occasional games and prizes,
rewards and catered lunches, just to name a few activities.
- Discounts: As a Tech Data employee, you'll have access to a
wide array of products - including televisions and electronics -
for a fraction of the retail cost. What You Bring The best
candidates are passionate about winning, committed and persistent-
and also possess the following:
- Determination for success
- Understanding of the importance of the customer experience -
from relationship building to issue resolution.
- Effective communication skills for verbal and written
- Optimism and willingness to learn and grow.
- Aptitude for working under pressure when faced with high
workloads or deadlines.
- Adaptability in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Basic tech savvy with systems such as Excel, Word, databases,
etc. Bonus Points if You:
- Are currently affiliated within a sales
- Have a bachelor's degree within a business or IT
- Are proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. What You'll DoNow
that we've covered what you get and what you bring, here's what
you'll be doing:
- Managing sales opportunities for products and services,
ensuring sales goals are met monthly and quarterly.
- Participating in world-class industry training led by some of
the world's leading technology vendors.
- Engaging in Tech Data vendor and customer engagement activities
as part of the total account ownership concept.
- Learning about the customer satisfaction experience and taking
ownership of its success.
- Representing Tech Data professionally in daily interface with
- Answering customer questions regarding pricing, availability,
and shipping status of products.
- Entering and tracking orders.
- Completing additional tasks required as part of account
- Additional duties as assigned Required Experience and Education
(Years & Type):
- 2 year degree or HS diploma/GED plus 1 years relevant
experience. To learn more about what it means to be a Associate
Sales Rep, please use the the following link - Tech Data Sales
Recruitment Video (vidyard.com) #LIRA1 Cultural Competency
- Within Tech Data diversity is one of our fundamental shared
values. We are a multi-cultural environment and we pride ourselves
on being a welcoming place of work where we celebrate inclusion and
champion people from a multitude of backgrounds. Join our team to
connect the world with the power of technology!Tech Data is a
federal contractor, subject to the mandatory vaccination and
masking requirements of Executive Order 14042. Unless a medical or
religious accommodation is requested and approved, vaccination for
COVID-19 is a prerequisite for employment. If you are offered
employment, you will have an opportunity to seek an exemption for
medical or religious reasons, and if established, a reasonable
accommodation will be made, subject to undue business burden. Tech
Data is an equal opportunity organization. We recruit, employ,
train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion,
creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any
other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local
Keywords: Tech Data, Clearwater , Associate Sales Representative, Sales , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!