Insurance Professional - Sales and Service II (In-State Florida Only)
Location: Tarpon Springs
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Purpose of Job
Within defined guidelines and framework, provides the Property &
Casualty (P&C) member experience by performing customer
service, sales, and retention activities for multiple USAA personal
line products that occur across multiple contact channels (i.e.
inbound and/or outbound phone calls, email, chat, social media,
etc.) to provide adequate coverage and advice to help ensure
members' financial security and aligns to USAA standards.
We are currently seeking talented Personal Lines Sales Agents for
future opportunities in 2022 with the opportunity to work full time
or part time at home or in the office.
WORK AT HOME REQUIREMENTS
* Member contact employees must have access to minimum broadband
internet connection standards as defined by USAA. Current
requirements are as follows:
* Bandwidth must have minimum capability of consistent speeds of 25
Mbps download and 5 Mbps upload.
* Wireless and Satellite coverage is currently not approved.
* Must be able to provide workspace at home that is safe, suitable
for work, and provide a distraction free environment from
background noises that may distract a member or internal USAA
Click on link below to watch USAA's Customer Service Careers
Come join our award winning team! USAA was recently recognized by
Forbes - as one of the Best Employers in the U.S. and FORTUNE -
magazine highlighted us as one of the World's Most Admired
Companies -. We are proud to consistently receive outstanding
awards and ratings for member service, employee well-being and
financial strength. Everything that happens at USAA is based on our
core values: Service, Loyalty, Honesty, and Integrity. These are
the foundations of how we do business with our members, as well as
how we treat each other.
* Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem from
business activities and the job role.
* Ensures risks associated with business activities are effectively
identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
* Follows written risk and compliance policies and procedures for
* Facilitates the Property & Casualty (P&C) member experience
by answering inbound and/or outbound phone calls, emails, and/or
other contacts from members.
* Applies proficient knowledge of personal lines insurance to
assist members with moderately complex quotes, binding new
business, rating, policy, billing, payment, underwriting, contract
and coverage provisions, and premium changes for insurance products
and services. Responsible for the respective trailing documents for
all states and/or international requirements and offerings.
* Utilizes the tools and resources available to support members
with minimal assistance.
* Identifies, assesses and understands member needs and
consistently provides complete and accurate advice and solutions,
including products and services. Provides thorough issue diagnosis
while minimizing transfers, escalations and call backs.
* Effectively operates in a contact center environment and navigate
multiple systems/programs while maintaining an engaging member
interaction that occurs across multiple channels.
* Required maintenance of Property & Casualty (P&C) license and
TRAINING SCHEDULE FOR BOTH FULL TIME AND PART TIME:
* Full schedule availability is needed (Monday) - (Friday), 8:00 AM
- 4:30 (Local time)
* Training includes New Employee Orientation, Licensing, Enterprise
Knowledge, Pipeline training and On-the-job-training.
* You must successfully complete a training program. USAA training
programs include classroom instruction, computer-based lessons, and
instructor-led activities with systems simulations.
* Employees attending training are expected to meet USAA's
established standards for performance, attendance and conduct.
* Availability to work 40 hours/week between
9:30am-6:00pm Mon-Fri with permanent Sat or Sun
* High School Diploma or GED
* 1 year of customer service experience in insurance, financial
services and/or relevant direct customer service and/or sales
* Successfully acquire Property & Casualty (P&C) license and
state registrations within 90 days of hire.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills to build rapport
with prospective and existing members
* Ability to prioritize and multi-task, including navigating
through multiple business applications.
* Ability to apply knowledge and understanding of insurance
regulatory and compliance requirements.
* Successful completion of a job-related assessment may be
* 1+ years of selling experience to include frequent (e.g., daily)
communications with customers via telephone, e-mail and/or face-to
* Served in the US Military or a Military Spouse
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to
describe the principal functions of the job and should not be
construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements
that may be performed in the job.
USAA has an effective process for assessing market data and
establishing ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You are paid
within the salary range based on your experience and market
position. The hiring range for this position is: $45,760.00 -
$47,360.00 *(this does not include geographical differential, it
may be applied based on your work location)
Employees may be eligible for pay incentives based on overall
corporate and individual performance or at the discretion of the
USAA Board of Directors.
Geographical Differential: Geographic pay differential is
additional pay provided to eligible employees working in locations
where market pay levels are above the national average.
Shift premium will be addressed on an individual-basis for
applicable roles that are consistently scheduled for non-core
At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to support their
physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include
comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), pension,
life insurance, parental benefits, adoption assistance, paid time
off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid volunteer hours, and
various wellness programs. Additionally, our career path planning
and continuing education assists employees with their professional
Please click on the link below for more details.
USAA Total Rewards
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Keywords: USAA, Clearwater , Insurance Professional - Sales and Service II (In-State Florida Only), Sales , Tarpon Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!