CDL Residential Driver 121
Company: Waste Pro, USA
Posted on: August 10, 2019
Excellent pay rates starting at $160.00 per day plus a $1,500.00
Retention Bonus! We pay for experience.
We offer a $1,500.00 retention bonus paid in $375.00 installments
every three months for the first year of employment.
Experience pays, Waste Pro of FL in Clearwater is seeking to hire
experienced Front Load Drivers. This is local driving!
Our benefits package includes Health, Dental, Vision and Life
Insurance; a 401k Plan, Disability Insurance; Vacation, Holiday and
Sick Time. Drivers are eligible for year end bonuses, referral
bonuses, and a $10,000 -- 3 year exceptional performance bonus. We
provide uniforms, PPE, coolers and ice.
The Front Load Driver is responsible for servicing commercial
business picking up Front Load Containers. Empties containers using
levers inside truck cab to empty container into the truck using
forks. May need to open corral doors to access containers and as
needed, rolls 3-4 yard can on castors weighing up to 600 pounds
into position for dumping. Picks up loose trash off truck and/or
ground and cleans up spills that may occur. Transports waste to a
designated local landfill/disposal area.
Completes route / productivity sheets, records mileage, fuel
consumption, log book (as required), Vehicle Condition Reports, and
Communicates professionally with customers and reports any customer
issues / complaints to appropriate internal contacts. Provides
Distinguishably Different level of service through courteous and
expeditious customer service in all aspects of refuse operation to
the general public and customers. Exhibits a positive attitude
towards company, customer and municipal goals.
Responsible for the safe operation of the truck which includes:
pre-trip and post-trip inspections, evaluation of materials left
for collections, determination of whether those materials include
any hazardous materials, decision making and judgment regarding
what materials may be placed safely in the truck for transport, and
ensures the safety of each employee encountered.
Cleans waste from the packer blade and the truck body on each
landfill run to ensure smooth and safe operation.
Maintains clean truck and washes exterior weekly. Inspect/Clean
Truck: Lift hood, inspect under the hood, walk around and check
under carriage; pump gas, check fluid levels and air tires - Uses
air gauge, dipstick for levels, and gas pump nozzle for gas
* Must have a Class A or B CDL valid for the state in which the
* Requires a safe driving record.
* Requires 2 years of waste industry driving experience within the
past 7 (seven) years
* Must be at least 21 years of age or older
* Understand refuse collection policies, procedures, guidelines and
practices; understanding of Department of Transportation and State
requirements for operators of commercial motor vehicles.
* Hear in the normal audio range with or without correction
* See in the normal visual range with or without correction
* Exhibit normal range of body motion
* Drive a front-end refuse vehicle observing legal and defensive
* Manipulate heavy equipment control levers
* Ability to perform pushing, pulling, bending, lifting of up to 75
pounds throughout the shift with or without reasonable
accommodations. As well as climb into and out of a truck without
* Follow a designated refuse collection route or work schedule;
* Understand and carry out oral and written instructions;
* Maintain written records and service responses.
* Must be able to speak and read English well enough to communicate
with customers, co-workers, dispatch and super visors, understand
highway and traffic signals, and be able to make legible entries on
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: Waste Pro, USA, Clearwater , CDL Residential Driver 121, Professions , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!