Sr Financial Analyst (FCRI)
Posted on: February 14, 2019
This position is an excellent opportunity for dynamic and hands-on individuals, seeking a role with a wide range of Financial Controlling & Reporting related tasks within a fast-paced and team oriented environment.
The Sr Financial Analyst is responsible for the design & implementation of reports and tools to track business performance and synergies related to mergers & acquisitions, the monitoring and analysis of financial performance, as well as the preparation of Executive level reports and the development of new reporting techniques and technologies.
* Prepare monthly financial reporting packages for senior management accurately and efficiently
* Participate in and lead accounting & finance related projects
* Design & develop recurring and ad-hoc reports utilizing advanced formulas, graphs, charts, etc.
* Make necessary journal entries as needed relating to a wide variety of topics
* Identify reporting improvement potential on a continuous basis and implement respective process and system optimization projects to increase efficiencies, automation, and standardization in reporting and other related areas
* Support team on other projects as necessary to promote cross training & group cohesion
* Other adhoc reports and presentations as requested by senior management
Education & Experience Requirements
* Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or equivalent required
* At least 5 years of relevant professional experience preferred, with a strong record of achievement
* Highly committed, motivated, and team-oriented personality, with the ability to work independently & take ownership of assigned tasks
* Aptitude for problem solving with strong analytical thinking ability
* Literacy and advanced skills in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint) with hands-on experience in complex formulas (vlookup, hlookup, indirect, sumif, index, ranges), charts, pivot tables, and graphs
* Experience with macro programming (VBA), Think-cell, Power Pivot, and Power Query preferred, but not required
Lincare is an equal opportunity employer, access and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Lincare provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Because Lincare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/Disabled/Veterans
Keywords: Lincare, Clearwater , Sr Financial Analyst (FCRI), Professions , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!