Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: November 29, 2018
Temp to Perm/Possible Direct Hire
Palm Harbor, FL
Our client is seeking an Electrical Designer who has experience with AutoCAD for the design of control layouts, PLCs, HMIs, 3 phase motor controls, I/O, E-Stops, etc. The ideal candidate will have 7+ years current experience designing for high speed automation lines.
World class company with locations globally!
- Proficiency with AutoCAD Electrical S7 and or AB expeirnece is highly deisred 7+ Years Recent Design Experience
- Familiar with Soft Start, VFD, 3 Phase Motors, and Panel Design Knowledge of CE/NEC Codes
- Sizing, E Stops, I/O
- Knowledge of CE, UL, CSA/CUL requirements
- Knowledge of AutoCAD Electrical CAD software.
- Siemens TIA Portal programming software is a major plus.
- Knowledge of Rockwell/Allen-Bradley Logix PLC's and FactoryTalk View ME/SE programming software is required.
- Familiarity with the latest machine safety standards and various machine networking systems (Ethernet, Profibus, Profinet, ASi).
- Working knowledge of P&ID Drawings
This is an immediate need- interview and start within a week---Apply TodayWhy Kelly--?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Clearwater , Electrical Engineer, Professions , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!