Company: Network People, Inc.
Posted on: November 8, 2018
Network People, a successful and growing IT company in Clearwater, FL, has an immediate need for a full-time Computer Technician Level 2. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who loves IT, loves working with people, and who is eager to learn and grow within a dynamic company culture. Visit us at .The Computer Technician level 2 is responsible for providing remote and onsite support for clients by installing and supporting client workstations, printers, servers, email, security, and networking. This is a non-exempt/hourly position, and pay rate is dependent on skill set and experience. Benefits: health insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, and participation in IRA.Requirements:
- 1-2 years of experience with IT applications, processes, software and equipment, or a combination of education and experience.
- Specific areas of technical knowledge required: Windows server and Windows 7 and 10, Microsoft office management and configuration, Email management and configuration. Certifications in these or related areas preferred.
- Detailed documentation skills are critical for success in this position.
- Demonstrated self-starter who has a passion for IT, helping customers, and is willing to go above and beyond.
- Ability to multi-task, adapt to changes quickly, and work in a fast moving and fast growing environment.
- Strong organization, communication, and customer service skills.
- Typing skills of at least 50 wpm to ensure quick and accurate entry of project details.
- Flexible schedule to assist with occasional evening and weekend projects.
- Ability to function within and contribute to a positive, team oriented environment.
- Ability to travel to different sites if needed; valid driver s license required.
- Ability to lift over 50 pounds.
- Ability to effectively speak, read and write English. Additional skills helpful but not required:
- College education
- Understanding of configuration of firewalls, installation of virtual hosts, proficiency at time tracking and documentation systems, configuration of WAPs and backup servers.SEND RESUME AND SUMMARY OF INTEREST TO Network People does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits. EOE. - provided by Dice Windows server and Windows 7 and 10, Microsoft Office management and configuration, Email management and configuration, firewalls, installation of virtual hosts, configuration of WAPs and backup servers
Keywords: Network People, Inc., Clearwater , Computer Technician, Professions , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!