Company: Power Design
Posted on: November 20, 2023
ABOUT THE POSITION... Are you ready to make an impact? As Power
Design expands into plumbing work, we are looking for a Plumbing
Foreman to play a critical leadership role in the success of our
new projects. This means we'll need someone to ensure all projects
maintain a high level of quality, safety, and customer
satisfaction. To top it off, you'll not only have access to
innovative technologies in the field - including fully-equipped
iPads - but you'll also travel to our 16,000-square-foot training
facility for customized training courses at our headquarters in St.
Petersburg, Florida. Sound like an exciting opportunity? Apply
today! POSITION DETAILS/RESPONSIBILITIES...
- Manage, evaluate and train field project team members.
- Plan, organize and direct production of contracted scope of
- Build and maintain relationships with customers, inspectors and
- Coordinate production and attend meetings with other trades as
well as the general contractor to identify and resolve any
conflicts while providing excellent customer service.
- Ensure all installations meet quality and plumbing code
- Manage material and personnel requirements necessary to meet
- Adhere to Power Design's standards of quality, safety and best
practices. HERE'S WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR...
- Skilled field supervisor with at least five (5) years of
experience managing a scope and running multimillion dollar
projects for plumbing contractor.
- An active or ability to obtain within 90 days a Mechanical
(HVAC) or Plumbing license.
- Proficient knowledge of the International Plumbing Code (IPC),
local codes and construction safety requirements.
- Must have at least basic computer and writing skills.
- Demonstrate and uphold all of Power Design's core values, which
include integrity, accountability, teamwork, innovation and growth.
#LI-CR1 At Power Design, we are committed to providing an
environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities
are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age,
physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military
and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by
applicable law. Power Design believes that diversity and inclusion
among our teammates is paramount to our success as a national
company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most
talented people from a diverse candidate pool nationwide
Keywords: Power Design, Clearwater , Plumbing Foreman, Professions , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!