Posted on: November 19, 2023
Growing real estate developer looking for a seasoned
Estimator!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ethan GoldmanAre you a fit?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $110,000 - $150,000 per yearA bit about us:We are a
highly experienced real estate development company, based in
Clearwater, FL with over $500 Million in development and over 200
years of combined experience, dedicated to bringing our clients the
greatest value and personalized service.We are looking to add a
seasoned Estimator to our team. If you feel like you are a fit -
apply today!Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary: $110K - $150K+
- Paid Time Off
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401K with Match
- Performance Bonuses
- Flexible Work/Life Balance
- Regular Company Happy Hours/Corp. Events
- And More!Job DetailsResponsibilities:
- Collecting all pertinent documents including property plans,
technical drawings, and project specifications.
- Studying documentation, meeting with clients, and inspecting
the construction site to fully understand what work is
- Deciding on the most appropriate human and material resources
for each project.
- Obtaining multiple quotes for each of these and then selecting
the most suitable offers.
- Negotiating with service providers to secure better
- Outlining the work plan to gauge how much time will be needed
to complete each development.
- Performing risk assessments to account for potential deviations
from the project plan.
- Accounting for the use of our resources, plus a reasonable
profit margin to calculate an overarching price.
- Drafting proposals that detail envisaged materials, costs, and
- Meeting with clients to discuss their thoughts and concerns
about our offers.Requirements:
- Degree in mechanical engineering, architecture, or
- Qualification in project management is highly
- Demonstrable experience as a construction estimator.
- Ability to forecast the cost of high-ticket, involved building
- Knowledge of relevant technical and non-technical
- Exceptional quantitative skills.
- Outstanding research and proposal writing skills.
- Ability to negotiate with seasoned Sales personnel.
- Dependable, conscientious, and well-spoken.Interested in
hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Clearwater , Estimator, Professions , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!