Test Technician - Level 3
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Improve business and family comfort, protection and productivity
Produce high quality products and services for our customers. You
will test and inspect product and equipment to ensure the highest
quality product is provided to our customers. You will be
responsible for your work area to ensure the safe and efficient
operation of the area. You will set up testing and monitor the
production of product in your area and participate in the
continuous improvement process at the site to address safety,
production and quality improvements. Key Responsibilities
- Operate assigned equipment.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Support the Honeywell Operating System
- Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness
- Comply with all safety rules.
- Record and report production data.
- Analyze data and production reports
- Set up and change over equipment YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma WE VALUE
- Ability to analyze information and concepts
- Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
- Ability to identify key details
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
- Creative thinking and idea generation
- Ability to communicate information clearly Additional
- JOB ID: HRD186829
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 13350 US Hwy 19 N,Clearwater,Florida,33764,United
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Engineering (EMEA) Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age,
race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Clearwater , Test Technician - Level 3, Professions , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!