Associate Production Analyst
Company: Churchill Stateside Group
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Churchill Stateside Group's (CSG) continued success is a direct
result of providing an inclusive culture for our employees,
providing its employees with a sense of pride in the work they do
in the Affordable Housing and Renewable Energy industries. We have
strived to create a quality work environment and believe that our
people are the key to our long-term viability as an organization.
We have been successful in creating an environment that is honest,
fair, and open. We recognize that it takes people with diverse
ideas, strengths, interests, and cultural backgrounds to make our
company succeed. If you would like to work in a fast-paced,
collaborative environment that welcomes innovation, please consider
applying to join the CSG team.
CSG is looking for a movitated individual who is wanting to learn
the Affordable Housing industry from the ground up. This position
is responsible for assisting in analytical work for multifamily
debt and/or equity investments originated by CSG (Churchill
Stateside Group). The Associate Production Analyst will be
responsible for analyzing debt and equity investments, preparing
offer packages, and assisting the Production Manager and Production
Officers with the task of acquiring new business by performing the
duties below. This opportunity provides the foundations which can
be used in other areas within the industry.
- Input property financial and tenant information into Excel
financial models and provide recommendations for ideal debt
solution based on particular needs of the transaction.
- Reviews all new deals and proposes the best product
- Obtain all relevant information required to complete a proposal
- Assist Production Officers where required.
- Prepares client presentations and proposals.
- Receives and organizes information from clients.
- Recognizes issues and works with team to find solutions to deal
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Provide Internal Audit and Financial Analysis project work upon
request from Accounting Department
- Maintain and update data in the HubSpot platform.
*KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES: *
- Bachelor's Degree (BA) from four-year College or university;
preferably in Real Estate, Finance or Economics.
- One to two years of related experience and/or training in
financial analysis, underwriting, valuation or similar experience
- Strong financial modeling skills (MS Excel Required).
- Strong communication, writing and presentation skills.
- Financial auditing experience.
- Must possess the ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and
communicate effectively with internal staff.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to prioritize tasks and
- Other skills required:
o Ability to work independently on projects and also collaborate as
a team player.
o Detail orientated with strong organizational skills.
o Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
o Unquestioned personal and professional integrity
*PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIORNMENT: *
* Occasionally required to walk
* Continually required to sit
* Frequently required to talk or hear
* While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the
work environment is usually moderate
* The employee must continually lift and/or move up to 10
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $55,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Flexible schedule
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Clearwater, FL 33756: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Bachelor's (Preferred)
* Financial analysis: 1 year (Preferred)
* Microsoft Excel: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Clearwater, FL 33756%58047475%
Keywords: Churchill Stateside Group, Clearwater , Associate Production Analyst, Professions , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!