Production Operator III (3rd Shift)
Company: Coca Cola
Posted on: November 19, 2022
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Work daily schedule eight shifts with a half hour unpaid lunch,
with overtime and extended hours as required and work any shift as
- If qualified with a Company forklift operator's safe driving
course and issued an operating license, will drive forklift to move
trash, equipment, and pallets of material.
- Responsible to clean, sweep, mop, and scrub production area
floors, walls, and ceilings. Set-up, operate, and troubleshoot all
casing equipment, including Marsh printers, bar coding systems, and
print & apply labelers.
- Complete the necessary conveyor adjustments for changeovers and
make minor packaging equipment adjustments.
- Properly and consistently run all packaging equipment.
Occasionally provide relief for other operators, as assigned.
- Identify and report problems. Use computer terminals and OIT
screens. Utilize LIS Terminals to track downtime.
- Perform additional production responsibilities as assigned.
Perform all essential job skills affecting quality according to the
Quality System procedures, work instructions and Company standards
identified for this position.
- Adhere to all LOTO requirements. Perform daily maintenance
checks on lift trucks as required.
Personal Protective Equipment and GMP supplies; MSDS; and hot
cleaning solutions. Minimal equipment tools; Hair & beard nets,
bump caps, hearing protection, safety glasses, and safety shoes;
Banding tools, scrapers, air hoses, and cleaning equipment. Safety
chemical wet suit; Rubber gloves and boots; Calculators and
telephones; Casing, shrink wrap, coding equipment, label room,
forklift (if licensed), and power jack.
- Ability to read, write, speak and comprehend English, and
accurately and legibly complete forms.
- Basic mathematical skills; Ability to understand and follow
directions; Demonstrated ability to exceed performance
expectations, especially in categories of Attendance, Safety, and
- Able to learn to run automated casing equipment. Support TPM
Autonomous Maintenance. Be able to do repetitive stooping, lifting,
bending, and standing while operating equipment.
- Experienced or able to learn operator OIT control panels.
- Good mechanical aptitude to be able to sequence equipment for
proper start-up and shut-down, understanding machinery and conveyor
logic and controls, and possess good troubleshooting skills.
- Able to identify line problems, non-conforming product, and
employ corrective actions. May be required to obtain a valid
forklift license and be able to operate a forklift safely and
- Able to understand and use SDS; Ability to understand and
perform LOTO; Able to use simple hand tools; Able to lift up to 50
pounds and use safe work practices to perform all tasks.
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture
that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and
make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive
approach to what's possible and believe in continuous learning to
improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors
- curious, empowered, inclusive and agile - and value how we work
as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of
the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130 years. Visit
Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how
you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis
of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
When we collect your personal information as part of a job
application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with
industry standards and best practices and in compliance with
applicable privacy laws.
Keywords: Coca Cola, Clearwater , Production Operator III (3rd Shift), Professions , Dunedin, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!