Mechanical/Electrical Assembler - CARR Biosystems
Company: CARR Biosystems
Posted on: August 7, 2022
About Us:As a member of the Barry-Wehmiller family of companies,
CARR Centritech has been an industry leader in centrifugation for
more than three decades. Today, CARR Biosystems continues that
pioneering legacy by delivering high-performance, fully-scalable
bioprocessing solutions to accelerate process development. Our
mission is to advance life-saving and life-enhancing solutions
worldwide by supplying the best bioprocessing equipment on the
market. In the process, we empower scientists and engineers to
produce vital biologics in emerging and established markets,
including cell and gene therapy, vaccine development, microbial
fermentation and cellular agriculture. For more, visit
carrbiosystems.com. -Barry-Wehmiller is a diversified global
supplier of engineering consulting and manufacturing technology for
the packaging, corrugating, sheeting and paper-converting
industries. By blending people-centric leadership with disciplined
operational strategies and purpose-driven growth, Barry-Wehmiller
has become a $3 billion organization with nearly 12,000 team
members united by a common belief: to use the power of business to
build a better world. -Job Description:Plan and perform a normal
range of operations connected with the assembly and erection of
company-produced machines. -Work involves working from complex
drawings and a considerable number of component parts that require
skill and care to align, fit, and assemble into units and obtain
exacting operating performance and appearance.Responsibilities
- Work from assembly drawings, specifications and instructions to
plan work in proper sequences. -
- Assemble sections of machines or various combinations thereof
as indicated by customer specifications. -
- Perform assembly operations to exacting tolerances; work with
various types of parts including rotating shafts, gear trains,
mechanical structures, and sprockets. - - -
- Use measuring instruments to level and align work, detect and
eliminate run-out, work to close tolerances with a demand for
square, concentricity and parallelism.
- Detect defective material, unusual conditions or operating
difficulties and report to supervisor describing in accurate detail
to ensure proper corrective actionsAble to read and work from
- Able to read and work from "Pneumatic Schematics".
- Able to read and work from "Blueprints".
- Packaging machine building / maintenance experience or
- Knowledge of "Electrical Theory".
- Knowledge of "PLC (Allen Bradley)" "HMI" "Electrical
- Able to use hand tools, drills and measuring devices.
- Complete necessary documentation to ensure quality and
- Actively participate in team meetings to communicate and help
resolve any cost, quality, or production issues.
- Perform all work in accordance with established safety
- Maintain work areas and equipment in clean, orderly, and safe
- Minimum 2 to 3 years experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent -At Barry-Wehmiller we
recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent
beyond just the technical requirements of a job. - If your
experience is close to what you see listed here, please still
consider applying. - We know that our differences often can bring
about innovation, excellence and meaningful work-therefore, people
from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply to our positions. -
Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodations during
the interview process. ---Barry-Wehmiller is an equal opportunity
employer. M/F/D/V This organization uses E-Verify. -Applicants may
be subject to pre-employment screening which may include drug
screening, reference checks, employment verifications, background
screening and/or skills assessments.
Keywords: CARR Biosystems, Clearwater , Mechanical/Electrical Assembler - CARR Biosystems, Professions , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!