Material Handler (Days)
Company: Saint-Gobain Corporation
Posted on: May 15, 2022
If you want to reshape the world and discover your greatest
potential, Saint-Gobain provides one-of-a-kind opportunities for
innovative problem solvers.
We're one of only two companies in the world that is consistently
recognized as both a top Global Employer and a Top 100 Global
Innovator, but Saint-Gobain's remarkable story and culture of
innovation begins with a team of nearly 200,000 creative, diverse
and passionate team members collaborating across the globe. We are
committed to our mission to improve lives because, every day, we
witness the enormous impact of our efforts on the world around
OFFERING $500 SIGN ON BONUS INCENTIVE
(Available 90 days of employment)
We are looking for talent who are eager and motivated to work in a
fast growing company.
* 2-2-3, 12 hour shifts
* Day: 6:45 AM -7:15 PM
* Competitive Pay with opportunities for growth
* Annual bonus pay up to 10% of base pay
* Overtime availability (36 hours one week, 48 hours the next)
* 11 Holidays, 84 Hours of Vacation Time; 48 hours of Sick time;
pro-rated based on start date
* Shift differential for Night shift
* Immediate Eligibility on Start Date
* 401(k) with company match
* Pension plan
* Education Reimbursement
A Material Handler is responsible for maintaining inventory and
facilitating shipping needs for all products and materials to
include issuing materials to manufacturing (kitting components) for
orders to be completed prior to shipping.
* Store materials using assigned protocols with correct
* Perform inventory transactions in QAD
* Confer with other departments to ascertain requirements.
* Recommend measure to improve methods and quality of product.
* Suggest changes in working conditions to increase efficiency.
* Analyze and resolve work problems, or assess workers in solving
* Initiate and support housekeeping and safety activities within
the facility daily.
* Communicate with the other shifts the status of parts, equipment
and any other matters that potentially impact the product being
* Coordinate department's activities with other departments.
* Verify/reconcile all forms and paperwork as needed, including
manufacturing forms, work order documentation, stock movement
tickets, scrap tickets, identifications tag, QA forms via
electronic document storage, etc.
* Schedule trucks for delivery and pick up of product as required
for on-time expediting.
* Be proactive in assuring all shipments are shipped on time.
* Communicate and assist in resolving any issues that affect
shipments whether current or in the future.
* Regularly perform 5S activities which involves the cleanliness,
organization, and standardization of work area
* Load and/or unload trucks. Subject to driving company vehicle(s)
* Research and audit inventory by conducting daily cycle
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
High school diploma or equivalent. Must demonstrate the ability to
follow verbal and/or written instructions. Must be able to properly
fill out time reporting and work order documentation. Operational
knowledge of injection molding machines is preferred. Operational
knowledge of compounders, and related equipment preferred. Must
become forklift certified.
Requires walking, primarily on a level surface throughout the day.
May need to climb stairs/steps periodically. May need to stoop or
kneel and reach above shoulder heights, below the waist. Lifting as
required with proper lifting techniques up to 50 pounds on
This position is in a production environment where the use of
personal protective equipment such as hearing protection, safety
glasses, and safety shoes are mandated. Noise levels are generally
loud and temperatures may vary. There is some exposure to dust,
fumes, and chemicals, depending on areas accessed.
Saint-Gobain's innovations touch almost every major industry around
the world. Within its Life Sciences division, teams are solving
critical problems for customers who are getting life-saving medical
devices to the frontlines of healthcare, discovering essential
medications, and nourishing and connecting the world through
consumer, industrial and electronics applications. As one of the
world's leading producers of high-performance polymer products, we
improve lives by making simple experiences better and being there
in life's critical moments.
Our team members recognize that we all create the environment for
people to succeed, with a culture built on respect, open and honest
communication, and honoring our commitments to our customers and
each other. And at the heart of our culture, we've learned working
together makes good ideas, great ones.
With a legacy dating back more than 350 years, Saint-Gobain offers
employees the stability and security of a leading Global 500
corporation while operating like multiple small and agile
start-ups, where entrepreneurial spirit, pioneering teamwork, and
bold, forward-thinking ideas pave new paths.
Every team member is encouraged to develop and leverage their
unique expertise and strengths to make the greatest impact on the
company and our end users. At Saint-Gobain, you're empowered and
equipped with countless opportunities and resources for
professional development. You will find the support you need to
create a vision and roadmap for your career, and make that vision a
Invent yourself at Saint-Gobain Life Sciences; and together, we'll
create a better life.
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic
information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered
veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local
laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals
with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.
Keywords: Saint-Gobain Corporation, Clearwater , Material Handler (Days), Professions , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!