Senior Financial Analyst - Combined Sales/Customer Analysis
Company: Tech Data
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Overview: The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for
providing robust analytical support, developing intermediate to
complex recurring reporting, as well as ad hoc operational and
financial performance reports for assigned functional areas or
divisions. In addition to these essential duties, this role will
guide the work of at least one junior analyst within the team,
potentially several. This position will collaborate with Sales,
Product Marketing, Logistics, Supply Chain and other Finance teams
to support data-driven decision making. A successful candidate for
this role will execute the key job responsibilities listed, drive
improvements in the underlying analytical tools/processes and
proactively report actionable data to business partners. -Essential
Duties & Responsibilities Required:
- Prepare and present models for analyzing business opportunities
and initiatives, cost/benefit, ROI, etc. (30%) -
- Lead collaborative meetings and partner with assigned
stakeholders in the business to drive profitability (20%)
- Guide the day to day work of junior analyst(s), including
delegation of work and thorough reviews of the work prepared by
junior analyst(s) (20%)
- Develop presentations and data visualizations relevant to
assigned functional areas or divisions (10%) - - - -
- Helps lead preparation of annual budget, quarterly outlook
and/or subsequent variance analysis (10%)
- Manage upward by providing regular project/status updates to
team leadership (5%)
- Actively participate and add value to ad hoc Finance
initiatives and inter-departmental projects (5%) -Other Duties &
- Additional duties as assigned
- Meets attendance and punctuality standardsQualifications:
- 3 to 5 Years of relevant work experience. Education &
- Master's / Postgraduate Degree with Finance/Accounting/Econ/Bus
Mgmt. Field of Study preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree with N/A field of study required.
- Other Education / Certifications: Candidates with combination
of minimum 2 years work experience and Master's / Postgraduate
degree, or CPA/CFA/CMA/FMVA certification, will be strongly
considered. Working Conditions:
- Occasional non-standard work hours or overtime as business
- Professional, office environment.
- Some travel required. Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Able to execute instructions and to request clarification when
- Possesses basic clerical and data entry skills.
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy
- Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary
- Able to create and conduct formal presentations.
- Able to interact effectively with all levels of
- Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively,
and close transactions with mutually beneficial results. - -
- Possesses strong multi-cultural interpersonal skills.
- Possesses strong leadership skills with a willingness to lead,
create new ideas, and be assertive.
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills,
driving tasks to completion.
- Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when
faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Able to build solid, effective working relationships with
- Able to exhibit ability to be sensitive to the needs, concerns,
and feelings of others.
- Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
- Able to use relevant computer system applications at an
intermediate level. -Cultural Competency Requirements:
- Within Tech Data diversity is one of our fundamental shared
values. We are a multi-cultural environment and we pride ourselves
on being a welcoming place of work where we celebrate inclusion and
champion people from a multitude of backgrounds. Join our team to
connect the world with the power of technology!Tech Data is a
federal contractor, subject to the mandatory vaccination and
masking requirements of Executive Order 14042. - Unless a medical
or religious accommodation is requested and approved, vaccination
for COVID-19 is a prerequisite for employment. - If you are offered
employment, you will have an opportunity to seek an exemption for
medical or religious reasons, and if established, a reasonable
accommodation will be made, subject to undue business burden. Tech
Data is an equal opportunity organization. We recruit, employ,
train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion,
creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any
other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local
Keywords: Tech Data, Clearwater , Senior Financial Analyst - Combined Sales/Customer Analysis, Professions , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!