Shipping & Receiving Clerk
Company: Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Wyndham Grand is now seeking a Superstar Shipping & Receiving
Clerk to join our Purchasing Team at the Wyndham Grand Clearwater
Beach in Clearwater Beach, FL!**Please apply online at
careers.wyndhamhotels.com to be considered for the position.**
- Maintain a friendly and warm demeanor at all times.
- Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and
courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses
of action quickly and accurately.
- Must be able to multi task.
- Must be able to show initiative in job performance, including
anticipating what needs to be done before it becomes a
- Must routinely meet deadlines.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace,
including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving
problems as necessary.
- Must have the ability to assimilate complex information, data,
etc., from disparate sources and consider, adjust or modify to meet
the constraints of the particular need.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and
clarifying the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information
and data, and basic arithmetic functions.
- Must be willing to cross train in other accounting or
- Must be able to prioritize job functions in order to meet
- Maintain par on beer, wine, liquor, and other inventory items
as required, and notify supervisor on deviations from the
- Notify ordering department when goods and/or services are
- Receive food, beer, wine, liquor and operational supplies
according to schedule. Inspect for proper specifications (quantity
and quality). Inspect wines for correct vintner and vintage. Ensure
that all items received are in good condition and refuse damaged
goods or goods that do not have proper documentation.
- Solicit assistance from chef or designee as required, in
- Secure goods in appropriate storage areas.
- Maintain an efficient and timely filing system.
- Date all items as required. Rotate stock of all food items on a
"first in, first out" basis.
- Fill out all required departments requisitions as
- Handle incoming and outgoing packages according to company
- Process delivery receipts and invoices and forward to
Accounting on a daily basis.
- Reconcile purchase orders and receiving documentation with
Accounting on a weekly basis.
- Maintain daily receiving logs for all products and services
- Check pricing, discounts, extensions and totals on invoices,
where applicable. Compare quantities to receiving documents.
Investigate and rectify discrepancies.
- Maintain efficient security and control on all storage areas,
- Keep management abreast of any unusual operational or financial
events and/or deviations of policies or procedures.
- Ensure guest package receiving policies are strictly followed,
- Maximize productivity, identify problem areas, and assist in
finding and implementing solutions.
- Update supervisor or management on all price changes.
- Act as Accounting Representative during inventory.
- Clean storeroom, receiving dock and work area as needed.
- Attend meetings/training as required by management.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.Job Type:
Full-timePay: From $15.00 per hourBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availabilityCOVID-19 considerations:All team members
are required to wear a mask.Experience:
- Shipping & receiving: 1 year (Required)Work Location: One
Keywords: Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach, Clearwater , Shipping & Receiving Clerk, Professions , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!