Assoc. IT Service Desk Analyst
Company: Tech Data Corporation
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Ensures customer satisfaction in every step of problem
resolution. Tracks customer issues in an on-line database.
Documents diagnostic steps while troubleshooting reported problems.
Conducts extensive research to find correct solutions. Provides
quality support to IT and/or Electronic Commerce customers,
employing a high degree of customer service, technical expertise,
and timeliness.Essential Duties & Responsibilities Required
- Assists team in meeting individual, team and organizational
service level agreements.
- Resolves issues using existing knowledge base documentation and
- Escalates problems to appropriate individuals based on
established guidelines and procedures.
- Participates in training to continually exchange technical and
service skills needed to optimize profits.
- Adheres to and helps to define/document troubleshooting
scripts, standards and procedures for the Help Desk.
- Continually strives to learn and share knowledge by
distributing solutions once the solution or documented procedure is
approved by a more senior team member.Qualifications, Required
Knowledge Skills & Abilities and Working ConditionsTo perform this
job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Good quality internet connection of at least 50mbs for high
technical functional needs to fulfill the job role + ability to
have a wired connection from computer to modem for strong internet
connection, if needed.
- Flexibility to work remotely from home as well as working on
site in office.
- Have a quiet workspace at home as job will require service desk
support via phone.
- If needed, applicant must have the ability to reach their
reporting office site within 1 hour duration due to the nature of
the job role.
- Able to build solid, effective working relationships with
- Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when
faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Able to adjust readily to change and adapt as needed.
- Able to display assertiveness and a high level of
- Able to execute oral and written instructions and to request
clarification when needed.
- Able to express ideas clearly and convey necessary
- Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy
- Able to sit for long extended periods.
- Able to use relevant computer system applications (which may
include spreadsheets, word processors, databases, etc) at a basic
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to listen attentively and foster two-way dialogue.
- Able to maintain a positive attitude in the face of criticism,
rejection, or failure.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Able to operate common office equipment.
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Able to provide courteous, timely service when addressing
customer questions and concerns.
- Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
- Possesses strong data entry skills.
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills,
driving tasks to completion.
- 0-3+ years of progressive broad-based information systems and
business experience supporting IT applications and technical
issues.Join our team to connect the world with the power of
technology!Tech Data is an equal opportunity organization. We
recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to
race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran
status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state
or local law.
Keywords: Tech Data Corporation, Clearwater , Assoc. IT Service Desk Analyst, Professions , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!