Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Posted on: March 25, 2020
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We
are the world's largest provider of new-school security awareness
training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help
organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering.
Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4's platform
to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable
them to make better security decisions, every day.
We are ranked #1 best place to work in technology nationwide by
Fortune Magazine and have placed #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Top
Workplaces Survey for the last four years. We also just had our
27th record-setting quarter in a row!
The Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) team is looking for a Senior
Software Engineer to help with building more reliable, secure, and
efficient systems. In addition, he or she will assist with
designing, writing, and delivering software to improve the
availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of KnowBe4's
Our team prides itself on managing our infrastructure with code,
never repeating ourselves, and automating everything! We need a
developer with a strong understanding of the full stack and a
passion for solving both application and infrastructure problems.
At heart, all SRE team members are builders - we get excited when
AWS releases a new feature and immediately begin "head planning"
how we could use it to improve our applications
- Architect and design globally distributed systems and processes
for the organization
- Work with the Principal Site Reliability Engineer to
collaborate on solutions that meet the needs of the business and to
define the SRE's team long term and short term priorities
- Learn, maintain, and improve our existing deployment,
monitoring, and alerting systems
- Assist with finding deficiencies in our current applications
and infrastructure and correcting them
- Work with a team of other engineers to build highly scalable
and resilient applications and infrastructure
- Build extensible and repeatable infrastructure-as-code using
modern tools and markup
- Identify new technologies, tools, and processes.
- Build and maintain various applications and middlewares, and
work to improve their performance
- Participate in a low-volume on-call rotation to support our
- Creativity, initiative and acute attention to detail
- A minimum of 3years of proven experience working with complex
systems in AWS
- A minimum of 3 years experience in software
- A minimum of 2 years experience with Docker and container
- A minimum of 5years experience with Linux/Unix
- Experience with automation and configuration management tools
like Ansible, Puppet, or an equivalent
- Experience deploying and managing serverless architecture with
- Experience with security and compliance standards and
frameworks (FedRAMP, SOC2, PCI, NIST, ISO)
- Managed production infrastructure in ECS or Kubernetes
- Excellent understanding of modern web application architecture,
such as load balancing, front-end vs back-end networking
- Experience coding AWS Infrastructure with Terraform or
- Excellent command of at least one programming language
- Ability to quickly grasp new languages (such as Go, Python, and
Ruby) and technologies
- An eagerness to work with the latest technologies and expand
your skill set
- Able to ship code quickly and efficiently with zero
- Great communicator and team player
- AWS Certification(s) - Professional Level
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may
be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Keywords: KnowBe4, Clearwater , Senior Site Reliability Engineer, Professions , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!