Supervisor - Digital Production
Posted on: January 12, 2020
US-FL-ClearwaterJob_ID 2020-1154# of Openings 1Category
(ISC)-- is an international, nonprofit membership association for
information security leaders. We're committed to helping our
members learn, grow and thrive by providing world-class
certification programs, education & training, and professional
development opportunities that inspire a safe and secure cyber
world. With more than 140,000 certified members, we empower
professionals who touch every aspect of information security.
This position is ideal for a highly seasoned digital production
expert. The Digital Production Supervisor will assist the Creative
Manager in supervising and mentoring the video team and with
creating the video strategy, ensure those goals are completed and
KPIs are met reflecting the video strategy for the company. They
will be instrumental in assisting the Creative Manger in
implementing the overall vision for video and production within the
company. The Digital Production Supervisor will be responsible for
the development of pre-production, production, and post-production
of our 2 studios and all audio and video materials. This position
is responsible for managing large production projects from
beginning to end with little to no oversight from Creative Manager.
They supervise that project file structures/names are consistent
and will help oversee the storing and archiving of footage. They
will assist in the development of the budget for studio and
equipment; new purchases and maintenance.
As a Lead
- Oversee studios, studio schedules, equipment and all video
projects while working with and delegating to junior level staff to
ensure projects are completed on time and at our level of
- Oversee and maintains talent database and talent budget.
- Provides guidance, coaching and training to other
videographers/editors within the team
- Works with and supervises freelance editors/videographers
- Meet with Creative Manager to update, discuss and pitch
- Manage the YouTube channel and its strategic plan.
- Work directly with all levels of the organization to identify
their goals, strategy and desired result.
- Makes recommendations, presents ideas and coordinates with
stakeholder to find the best solution drawing on creative and
- Leads script development. Assesses if script additions and
amendments will edit properly in video and makes appropriate
recommendations and/or changes to the script.
- Advances the production values of the company, shortens
workloads and enhances the image of our brand and products.
- Creates storyboards for live-action video to be shot as well as
motion graphics and/or animations.
- Creates shot-lists and scouts' locations for offsite
- Casts, schedules, and coordinates talent and staff for videos
and shoots as needed.
- Schedules studio time or locations, acquiring appropriate
permissions if needed.
- Stays current on industry and news trends and implements new
processes within the team and workflow when relevant.
- Ensures all equipment, props and any equipment rentals if
needed is prepared for filming's.
- Acts as Director of Photography or assigns a DP for filming
- Ensures filming is on schedule, content is captured according
to our standards and is in compliance with public permissions if
filming on location.
- Responsible for all aesthetics as well as technical
considerations; this includes all lighting, sound, and camera
- Responsible for overseeing all principal shooting, audio and
video recordings. (High-level of knowledge of Blackmagic Cameras,
Tricaster A/V board, Digital Audio Mixer, Wireless mics, and
- Highly organized and detailed in maintaining shooting schedule,
shot list, good takes and production notes.
- Responsible for communicating with Creative Manager and/or
additional stakeholders any issues or problems during live
Is responsible for completing and/or working with Creative Manager
and/or video team to:
- Design and development of animations or motion and still
graphics for videos when required. (High-level of After Effects
- Editing of video and audio in non-linear editing software.
Includes color correcting, audio sweetening, adding graphics or
animations and exporting to desired settings. (Highly skilled at
video editing and video compression)
- Creation of visual effects, including green screen work
(compositing) and any work that cannot be created practically. This
may be as subtle as a logo removal.
- Gathering music, voiceovers and sound effects for use in the
videos ("audio engineering"), including researching appropriate
material and altering/editing material for our needs.
- Rendering video and audio for different delivery methods.
- Archival of footage and maintenance of video storage
- Troubleshooting areas of production if necessary
- Related work and additional duties are completed as needed or
- Must provide a demo reel, sample videos or portfolio
- Bachelor's degree in Film/Video/Media or related field desired,
or equivalent work experience is acceptable
- Experienced professional with at least 7 years in videography
and camera operations (video production) in a studio setting,
including: set-up, lighting, and green screen; still photography
experience a plus
- At least 2 years of experience managing people and talent
- Experience in supervising a studio, video and audio equipment,
production standards, lighting setups and various types of audio
recording; live production equipment and live mixing/keying
- Expert level skills using Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency using Audition, Media
Encoder and the Adobe Creative Cloud (including Illustrator and
Photoshop) or other platforms
- Proficiency on MACs and working in a MAC based environment
- Advanced skillset in video editing and creating
animation/visual effects, compositing and motion graphics
- High level experience with business level applications:
Outlook, Skype, SharePoint, Project Management Software, DAM, and
the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Social media platform experience (YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter,
- Willingness and ability to travel locally for filming
- Ability to demonstrate and support the 5 Company Core Values:
Integrity, Excellence, Unity, Accountability, Agility
- Must have a creative/design sense as you will be creating video
- Strong attention to detail for esthetics, continuity and
consistency with the company brand
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal
- Must be creative, energetic and disciplined in leading team or
talent to meet business objectives
- Strong knowledge of marketing process and general business
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and/or delegate
projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work alone or in group settings while meeting
- Self-starter, able to take direction and complete projects with
Physical & Mental:
- Work extended/late hours when necessary
- 25%-35% travel may be required
- Work in an office environment using dual monitor computer
- Sitting or standing for extended periods
- Transporting and/or lifting up to 50 lbs. of equipment up to
20% of the time may be required.
Keywords: (ISC)2, Clearwater , Supervisor - Digital Production, Professions , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!