Benefits Implementation Specialist
Posted on: November 30, 2019
- Administers benefit enrollments, changes, terminations, and the
annual open enrollment process for PEO and client sponsored health,
dental, vision, 401(k), and other supplemental plans.
- Provides compliance information regarding the ACA, Section 125,
COBRA, 401(k), and carrier participation and contribution
- Assists to ensure new insurance sales installations and
renewals by obtaining enrollment and administrative forms in the
- Runs eligibility reports for clients, notifies as appropriate,
and sends enrollment materials.
- Prepares communication and materials for optimal enrollment
- Facilitates monthly orientation meetings for new employees
- Keys PEO and client sponsored employer contributions, employee
deductions, and credit-back deductions.
- Runs and reviews payroll premium sheets to ensure proper
employer and employee payroll charges and keys catch-up amounts as
- Reconciles monthly insurance billings such as medical, dental,
life, and supplemental plans, and keys catch-up and refunds as
- Processes COBRA initial and qualifying event notices and
maintains proof of mailing.
- Processes court ordered benefits enrollments, terminations, and
- Responds to correspondence, email, and phone calls from
clients, employees, and vendors.
- Files and/or scans documents as applicable.
- High school education or equivalent.
- One (1) year of benefits administration experience.
- Knowledge of Federal and state laws regarding employee benefits
and insurance such as the ACA, Section 125, COBRA, HIPAA, PPA, and
FrankCrum provides an excellent and comprehensive selection of
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - employer matches 100% of the first 4%,
- Health Insurance - free for the employee-only level
- Life insurance - paid by FrankCrum
- PTO Cash Out - up to 40 hours annually
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance - premium paid by
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Family Legal Protection Plan
- Supplemental insurance plans (accident, etc.)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Educational reimbursement, up to $5,000 annually
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Supplemental life insurance
- Corporate America Family Credit Union
In addition, we hope to reward you with some great programs like:
- Rated Top Work Places by The Tampa Bay Times in 2018 -
FrankCrum has been named a Top Workplace for 9 years in a row!
That's every year since the rankings debuted in 2010. FrankCrum is
one of only ten companies with the consecutive winning streak.
- Trinity Caf-- - An organization that since 2001, has served
over 789,000 free meals to the homeless and poor of the area.
Through our annual golf tournament and jeans day contributions from
our employees, FrankCrum has raises over $100,000 each years to
support the organization.
- Charity Golf Tournament - The FrankCrum Golf Invitational is an
annual fundraising event for Trinity Caf-- attended by hundreds of
golfers and dozens of sponsors. The annual event has raised more
than $1,000,000 to date.
- Homeless Empowerment Program (HEP) - Since 1986, HEP has
provided homeless and very low-income families and individuals with
housing, food, clothing and the support services necessary to
obtain self-sufficiency and improved quality of life. Haley Crum
serves on the Board of Directors as Vice Chair.
- Tilly's Caf-- - Named after Frank's dog, Tilly, we have our
caf-- on-site and prepare freshly made to order breakfast and lunch
options for our staff, clients and visitors. With Frank's
subsidized contribution, you can always find something great to eat
at an affordable price.
FrankCrum is an equal opportunity employer prohibiting
discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion,
national origin, disability, marital status and any other
characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.
Keywords: FrankCrum, Clearwater , Benefits Implementation Specialist, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!