Leasing and Resident Experience Specialist
Company: The Longboat Group
Posted on: October 19, 2019
The Leasing and Resident Experience Specialist reports to the
Assistant Property Manager and is responsible for contributing to
CitySide's world-class resident experience and leasing programs.
This will include all facets of concierge services, CitySide
Socialites (i.e., resident benefits in the Sarasota community),
loyalty programs, events, as well as general community outreach and
relationship-building. The Leasing and Resident Experience
Specialist will be responsible for constantly identifying ways to
strengthen our residents' living experience and then supporting
programs, activities, and processes that address these
opportunities. This position also has shared responsibilities for
front desk duties (i.e., answering phones, resident inquiries,
touring prospects and leasing). This is an entrepreneurial role
that requires creativity, strategic thinking, and a can-do
Above all, this position is an integral part of CitySide's mission
to deliver Exceptional Resident Services, Sophisticated Urban Vibe
without Pretense, True Community, Top-Notch Amenities and a
Pristine Living Environment.
- Greet prospects and qualify by covering all criteria (ask
questions; utilize completed guest cards, etc.).
- Immediately record all telephone and in-person visits on
- Files own guest cards and maintain according to established
- Inspect models and available "market ready", communicate
related service needs to Property Manager.
- Demonstrate community and apartment/model and apply product
knowledge to clients' needs by communicating the features and
benefits; close the sale.
- Have prospect complete application and secure deposit in
accordance with the company procedures and Fair Housing
- Update availability report, process applications for approvals.
(i.e., credit check, rental history, etc.) Submit processed
applications to the Community Manager for approval. Follow up with
applicant regarding status.
- Ensure apartment is ready for resident to move-in on agreed
- Immediately follow-up on prospects that did not close and
attempt to close sale again. If unable to help prospect, refer them
to sister communities to meet prospect's needs.
- Secure new resident's signature(s) on appropriate paperwork
prior to move-in. Orient new residents to community.
- Assist in monitoring renewals. Distribute and follow-up on
- Monitor advertising effectiveness. Gather information about
market competition in the area and file.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all the
- Accept rental payments and give immediately to Assistant
- Type lease and complete appropriate paperwork and input
information on Onesite System accurately and on a timely basis.
Review with the Property Manager prior to obtaining
- Maintain current resident files.
- Maintain and record daily inspections for the community.
- Distribute all company or community-issued notices.
- Maintain accurate monthly commission records on leases and
renewals for bonus purposes.
- Assist management team with other various tasks as
- Consistently implement policies of the community.
- Receive all telephone calls and in-person visits. Listen to
resident requests, concerns and comments.
- Quickly complete maintenance Service Request and inform the
maintenance team. Answer questions for residents about community,
repairs, rent, rules, etc. Follow up on a timely basis if unable to
respond to residents on all matters.
- Ensure all maintenance repairs are handled satisfactorily by
contacting residents with completed Service Requests on a weekly
- Maintain open communication with Property Manager and
- Contribute to cleanliness and curb appeal of the community on
- Assist in planning resident functions. Attend functions and
participate as host for any functions as directed by the Community
- Participate in outreach marketing activities on a regular basis
to obtain prospective residents.
- Advise residents of referral concessions (if permitted).
- Assist in placing, removing/updating banners, balloons, bandit
signs, flags, etc.
- Distribute newsletters, pamphlets, flyers, etc.
- Conduct market surveys and shop competitive communities.
Essential Job Functions:
- Fair Housing Certification, willingness to obtain prior to
interacting with prospective residents.
- Demonstrate an ability to support and contribute to community
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills.
- Operate telephone, personal computer/keyboard, Microsoft Office
including Word and MS Outlook, community software
- Must possess a positive attitude and the ability to smile under
- Participate in training in order to comply with new or existing
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and
- Two (2) years experience in previous relevant customer
- Neat, clean, professional at all times throughout the workday
and/or whenever present at the community.
- Comply with expectations as demonstrated in the employee
- Demonstrate ability to diffuse and respond to customer concerns
to avoid escalation of the problem.
- Successfully pass drug test.
Core Values:In order to achieve success, team members must embrace
certain core principles and values.
- Tenacity & Enthusiasm
- Learn and ensure compliance with all company, local, state and
federal safety rules.
- Ensures that unsafe conditions are corrected in a timely
Additional Requirements:Attendance is an imperative job
function.Employees must fulfill the performance standards of this
position and comply with policies, rules and procedures of the
company, including those set out in the Employee Handbook or
otherwise communicated (verbally or writing) to employees. Other
duties as necessary.
--- Employee AcknowledgementThis job description is intended to
describe the general nature and work responsibilities of the
position. This job description and the duties of this position are
subject to change, modification and addition as deemed necessary by
the company. Employees are required to comply with supervisory
instructions and perform other job duties, responsibilities and
assignments required by company officials.
Keywords: The Longboat Group, Clearwater , Leasing and Resident Experience Specialist, Other , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!