Inbound Call Center Representative
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: October 5, 2019
Contact Center CSR - Temp to Hire $12.50 p/h - Clearwater, FL
Kelly Services in partnership with Bausch Health Companies is
currently hiring a Contact Center Customer Service Representative
for a Fortune 500 leader in the medical manufacturing industry
located in Clearwater, FL. Position pays $12.50 p/h and is a temp
to hire opportunity.
Training hours will be 9-5:30 Monday through Thursday, and then
8:30-5 on Friday
*Once training ends hours they would like you to work mostly be
9:30-6, but also be flexible when needed*
- The Customer Service Representative we are looking for, will
have a smile in their voice.
- Previous experience in optics, and/or Customer Service call
center experience of at least one year.
- Handle incoming calls for contact lens products, listening to
and responding to voicemails, enter orders from the phone, from
emails, from faxes, as well as from our online store.
- Relate product specifications, pricing, and policies to
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding orders, credit status,
and tracking of shipments
- This position involves great listening skills, clear and
concise speaking voice, and someone who is assertive, friendly,
caring, and confident.
- Must be able to work as part of the team as well as
- Enter verbal written complaints in Catsweb system for FDA
- Convert spectacle Rx and K s to appropriate contact lens
- One year experience with Optics working in an optical office,
or selling glasses/sunglasses/Contact lenses in a setting of
- Computer skills are a must, able to type 30WPM with correct
spelling, and attention to detail.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
How to Apply:
- *This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office and
not being recruited by your local Kelly office. To be considered
for this position please forward your resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org**Why Kelly--?As a worker today,
its up to you to take charge of your career and look for
opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential.
you find whats next is what were all about. We know whats going on
in the evolving world of workjust ask the nearly 500,000 people we
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance,
and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have
never imagined.About Kelly--At Kelly, were always thinking about
whats next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach
their full potential. In fact, were a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because
we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth
opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, Clearwater , Inbound Call Center Representative, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!