Company: Apex Systems
Posted on: September 9, 2019
Job #: 986658
Apex Systems has long term contract opportunity for a Solutions
Architect with a moving and storage organization in Clearwater, FL.
Client is looking for an individual to research 3rd party systems
(i.e. Salesforce SAP, etc.) to architect solutions for new
The job description is provided below. If interested, please email
your up to date resume to Aaron Gibbs, Senior Professional
Recruiter, via email@example.com. If you wish to receive
job alerts from Apex that match your criteria please join our
Talent Network/Job Portal via
Responsible for providing leadership, analysis and technical design
related to the development of the enterprise solutions architecture
to enable the organizational future-state business capabilities
that, in turn, drive the organizational targeted outcomes -
including systems (processes and information), shared
infrastructure services, and shared application services and
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand business drivers and business capabilities (future
and current state), and determine corresponding enterprise system
designs and change requirements to drive the organization's
targeted business outcomes.
- Design and lead the implementation of a solutions architecture
across a group of specific business applications or technologies
based on enterprise business strategy, business capabilities and
- Manage and develop the architecture for a broader scope of
projects, working closely with application architects that manage
and design architecture for a single project or initiative.
- Monitor the current-state solution portfolio to identify
deficiencies through aging of the technologies used by the
application, or misalignment with business requirements.
- Understand technology trends and the practical application of
existing, new, and emerging technologies to enable new and evolving
business and operating models.
- Understand, advocate and augment the principles of information
- Analyze the business-IT environment (run, grow and transform
the business) to detect critical deficiencies, and recommend
solutions for improvement (systems of record, differentiation and
- Analyze the technology industry, competitors and market trends,
and determine their potential impact on the enterprise.
- Define the principles, guidelines, standards and solution
patterns to ensure solution decisions are aligned with the
enterprise's future-state architecture vision.
- Design and direct the governance activities associated with
ensuring solutions architecture assurance and compliance.
- Steward the enterprise roadmap for the evolution of the
enterprise application portfolio from future to current state.
- Facilitate the evaluation and selection of software product
standards and services, as well as the design of standard and
custom software configurations.
- Consult with application and infrastructure development
projects to fit systems or infrastructure to architecture, and
identify when it is necessary to modify projects to accommodate the
- Identify the organizational impact (i.e. on skills, processes,
structures or culture) and financial impact of the solutions
- Document all solution architecture design and analysis work as
- Work closely with the program management office (PMO) or
project management office to ensure the execution of plans
corresponds with what is being promised.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor degree in computer science, system analysis or a
related study, or equivalent experience. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of five years of experience in at least two IT solution
development disciplines, including technical architecture, network
management, application development, middleware, database
management or operations.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing
- Good understanding of strategic and new and emerging technology
trends, and the practical application of existing, new and emerging
technologies to new and evolving business and operating
- Understanding of agile methods and processes, and capability of
supporting agile project teams by providing advice and guidance on
opportunities, impact and risks, taking account of technical and
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color,
religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth,
breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner
status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim,
protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership,
or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our
website in search of information on employment opportunities or to
apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our
website for a search or application, please contact our Employee
Services Department at 844-463-6178-6178.
Keywords: Apex Systems, Clearwater , Solutions Architect, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!