Senior Salesforce Administrator
Posted on: June 14, 2019
US-RemoteJob_ID 2# of Openings 2Category Information Technology
Overview(ISC)-- is an international, nonprofit membership
association for information security leaders. We're committed to
helping our members learn, grow and thrive by providing world-class
certification programs, education & training, and professional
development opportunities that inspire a safe and secure cyber
world. With more than 138,000 certified members, we empower
professionals who touch every aspect of information
security.Position sales pitch:Help write the ad to sell the
position Position SummaryThe Senior Salesforce Administrator
collaborates with business users to understand problems and needs,
project teams to understand on-going initiatives, and leadership to
understand vision and direction. This role will help align our
Salesforce implementations with those converging needs.
- Monitor inbound break-fix requests and identify appropriate
team to resolve.
- Monitor and maintain a healthy CI/CD pipeline for Salesforce
orgs and deployments in cooperation with team leads.
- Assist with user needs and technology problems, helping solve
and deliver necessary access and functionality where possible.
- Provide project teams with commonly reported needs that lie
outside of capabilities or scope.
- Help colleagues across the company optimize their success with
the platform through communications, training, and support
- Make recommendations and design solutions that improve user
experience, increase data integrity, expand platform utilization,
and align with an overall enterprise strategy.
- Configure and maintain the Salesforce platform to ensure
delivery of high-quality solutions to meet business needs and
proactively identify new and creative opportunities to leverage the
platform to support additional business processes or functions, and
increase return on the Salesforce investment.
- Design, develop and configure the Salesforce.com platform with
- Handle high-level support ticket submissions by identifying
issues, analyzing root causes, and performing structure problem
assessments and resolutions.
- Log, report, and resolve Salesforce application issues with
Salesforce.com premier support and third-party system integrators
for maintenance & configuration support.
- Evaluate & recommend AppExchange applications to meet company's
- Advance and maintain the enterprise-wide CRM implementation to
ensure continued delivery of innovative, high quality solutions to
meet company's needs.
- Translate business requirements into working solutions using a
combination of Salesforce configuration and custom development
- Research changes in upcoming versions of Salesforce.com and
other integrated applications; provide recommendations when
necessary to enhance efficiency and productivity and ensure system
- Work with Management to drive efficiency through tooling and
business process automation.
- Attend regular business meetings to ensure that the solution
continues to deliver business benefits and gather solution
enhancements that drive continuous improvement.
- Facilitate Salesforce training for internal resources
- Ensure reporting is created and structured to inform Management
on the performance of their teams and the businesses.
- Strong understanding of how to map business processes within
- Coordinate creation of training materials and user
documentation and maintain ongoing documentation processes as
business needs evolve or features are added.
- Design an end-to-end sales process from lead to opportunity to
quote to close to order through fulfillment.
- Document implementation considerations (validation rules,
process builder, automation, record types, page layouts, workflow,
- Identify the appropriate third-party products/applications and
determine when it is appropriate to include custom application
development to meet business requirements.
- Coordinate, lead, setup, and document user acceptance tests to
ensure the quality of developed solutions prior to production
deployment (includes creating test plans).
- Remain current on Salesforce best practices, technologies, and
- Miscellaneous duties, as assigned. Qualifications
- 7+ years of hands-on Salesforce Administration experience.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator required.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I preferred.
- Experience with complete Software Development Lifecycle.
- 10 years in the field of Information Technology.
- Ability to demonstrate and support the 5 Company Core Values:
Integrity, Excellence, Unity, Accountability, Agility Physical &
- 40-hour on-site or remote work week with on-call availability,
occasional evening and weekend work to meet deadlines, deploy
changes, or test changes.
- Work in an office environment using dual monitor computer
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard,
mouse, and other computer components.
- Work extended hours when necessary
- Up to 10% travel required
- Sitting for extended periods
- Lifting and transporting of light to moderately heavy objects -
i.e. computers and peripherals PM18
Keywords: (ISC)2, Clearwater , Senior Salesforce Administrator, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!