Senior Systems Engineer
Posted on: May 16, 2019
Who We Need:
- A skilled and motivated engineer with the ability to act
urgently, prioritize and be an open communicator.
- Looking for someone with excellent debugging, problem solving
and testing skills.
- Ability to mentor other system administrators in best
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal
supervision in a global environment.What You'll Do:
- Responsible for day-to-day management and optimization of
Servers, SAN, Networking and VMware infrastructure vSphere 5. x
(and newer) platform.
- Perform security patch analysis, testing, and implementation of
all patches released for VMware ESXi, vCenter, NetApp SolidFire,
- Configure and monitor system backups & recovery.
- Manage Active Directory.
- Review, approve, and deploy MDM policies.
- Proactively monitor systems for threats, risks and compliance
with existing security baselines.
- Work with telecommunications, security operations, and
application support teams to implement and manage custom
- Incident & Problem management at specialist level through
collaborative support framework.Skills You'll Need to Have:
- Network administration skills in at least one of the two
disciplines between Juniper and Cisco.
- Microsoft Windows Administration Skills Server 2012/2016,
Domain admin, PowerShell knowledge.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies such as SSO, O365, Azure or
- Server administration skills Cluster, multipathing, performance
- Strong understanding of SAN arrays netapp, dell, emc,
- VMware vSphere.
- Microsoft Hyper-v.
- Programming knowledge at a competent level for creating
automations, queries or reporting.
- Strong storage protocols knowledge such as Fibre Channel &
- Enterprise wireless implementation knowledge.
- Basic Project Management skills.
- ITIL methodology.What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the
- A great work environment that supports growth and
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- 401(k) matching program
- Open time off policy
- Stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy) drinks,
snacks, fruit and lunch options
- A company who enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties,
annual global company off-site, sporting events and lots of other
Keywords: Malwarebytes, Clearwater , Senior Systems Engineer, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!