Assembly & Test Tech - Level 4 (Watchmaker)
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Innovate to solve the world's most important challengesWhen you
join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers,
innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the
future.That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an
eco-friendly way, keeping buildings--smart--and safe and even
making it possible to breathe on Mars.Working at Honeywell isn't
just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees
enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different
fields and industries.Are you ready to help us make the future?
In this role, you will assemble and inspect micro components of a
high precision electromechanical device that supports the defense
market. You will ensure the highest quality product is provided to
our customers. The ideal candidate will be responsible for their
work area to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the area.
They will also set up and monitor production in the area and
participate in the continuous improvement--processes at the site to
improve safety, productivity, and quality improvements. The salary
range for this position is $68K-$80K. The actual base salary offer
will depend on a variety of factors including experience,
education, geography, and other relevant offers.
- 1st shift position with hours of 6:00am-2:30pm
- Operate assigned equipment.
- Participate in--continuous improvement--activities.
- Support the Honeywell--Operating System
- Maintain assigned work areas
- Comply with all safety rules
- Record and report data
- Analyze and interpret data
- Perform product changeovers
- Make corrections to the process
- Perform equipment testing
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 4+ years micro manufacturing/ micro assembly
- 4+ years micro soldering under a microscope
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements
- Experience using precision--measuring devices--(i.e., such
as--micrometers,--dial indicators,--dial calipers--and
- Secret security clearance is a PLUS.
- Excellent manual dexterity and visual acuity is key to
manipulate dozens of extremely small components with
- Ability to work with--hand tools--of different types
- Basic computer skills--with ability to navigate internet and MS
- Intermediate math skills
- Able to work and communicate well with others
- Watchmaker certification from an accredited watchmaker
- Associate degree in Watchmaking (in lieu of Watchmaker
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced aerospace
- Able to work in a team environment and solve issues at the
- GIA Certification
We offer a full benefits package that includes medical, dental,
vision, 401(k), flexible vacation and education assistance.
Benefits provided may differ by role and location.
Visit benefits.honeywell.com to learn more.Additional Information
JOB ID: HRD196571Category: Integrated
Supply ChainLocation: 13350 US Hwy 19
N,Clearwater,Florida,33764,United StatesNonexemptMust be a US
Citizen due to contractual requirements.Global (ALL)Honeywell is an
equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered
without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin,
ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Clearwater , Assembly & Test Tech - Level 4 (Watchmaker), Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!