Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: September 16, 2023
AP SpecialistGreat company with abundant growth potential!
Our client, a prestigious and highly successful human resources
organization, is seeking an AP Specialist to join their esteemed
team. With a proven track record of excellence and a commitment to
innovation, our client stands at the forefront of the industry,
setting the bar high for its competitors.Why take an AP Specialist
role with our client?
- Great work-life balance
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- This company is adding multiple clients to their growing
portfolio - long-term stability!
- Friendly atmosphere, and excellent training!
Responsibilities of the AP Specialist:
- The AP Specialist will process and code invoices accurately,
ensuring timely entry into the accounting system.
- Communicate with vendors to resolve discrepancies, answer
inquiries, and maintain positive relationships.
- Perform regular account reconciliations to ensure accurate
- Organize and maintain accounts payable records, both physical
and digital for multiple entities
- The AP Specialist will collaborate with the finance team to
support month-end closing and related tasks.
Qualifications for the AP Specialist:
- Proven experience as an Accounts Payable Specialist in multiple
- Comprehensive knowledge of full-cycle accounts payable
processes, plus for a high-volume environment
- Proficiency in intermediate Excel skills, including formulas,
pivot tables, and data analysis.
If you believe you have the qualifications and experience required
for this position, we would love to hear from you. Please submit
your updated resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant
experience and why you are interested in joining our clients' team
as an AP Specialist!#CBSEP2023#INSEP2023
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Clearwater , AP Specialist, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!