Enterprise Account Executive
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Own The Role: -SP6 is seeking to expand our sales team! We are
one of the fastest-growing and most respected channel partners of
Splunk. In this role, you will have a greenfield territory with
outreach to net-new companies and work directly with the Splunk
sales team.As an Account Executive, you will report directly to the
VP of Sales and have an opportunity to sell solutions focused on
leveraging data to deliver insight, monitoring, and decision
support in IT, Security, DevOps, and Business Operations. Our
Account Executives drive both new customer acquisition and nurture
existing customer relationships to identify additional revenue
opportunities.How You'll Drive Success:
- Drive new customer acquisition, expansion, and revenue
attainment in an assigned territory selling software, consulting
services, and managed services.
- Own the performance of a book of business, including profitable
achievement of sales quota and alignment of business strategy.
Develop and execute sales strategies to meet and exceed software,
consulting, and managed services quotas.
- Network with and sell through Splunk sales reps in an assigned
territory. Determine where Splunk sales reps can leverage SP6 in
their territory to jointly grow our businesses, from territory
mapping to execution.
- Develop an understanding of SP6's and Splunk's offerings while
partnering with technical teams to deliver services that meet the
customer's desired technology outcomes.
- Use knowledge gained through continuous education on existing
solutions, new solutions, and trends in IT to analyze prospect
needs and improve your ability as a strategic advisor representing
Splunk and SP6 expertise.
- Leverage your experience facilitating client education,
appealing to different buyer personas, trust-building, and delivery
of measurable value to support the customer's buying process.
- Utilize value-based sales models which require the
comprehensive discovery of the current state, the definition of a
future state, and the ability to articulate the value in
- Leverage internal CRM to provide accurate activity, pipeline,
and forecast data/reports.
- Keep management apprised of customer and competitor trends.To
- 5+ years of direct software or IT services sales
- Proven ability to perform new client acquisitions.
- Ability to build a strategy to ensure quota and objectives are
- Ability to have business conversations with customers to
identify how technology services can solve their business
- Drive, initiative, high energy; ability to collaborate in a
- Must have a consultative approach to building customer
relationships and selling.
- Must have strong technical acumen in IT Services.Why SP6?
- Recognized as one of North America's top professional service
- The chance to be part of a winning team and a premier Splunk
- Competitive salary and OTE. -
- 100% employer-paid health insurance (Gold-rated plan).
- 401(k) with company match.
- 30 days of annual paid time off (4 weeks Paid Time Off +
- Significant Training and Development and Certification
- Opportunity for long-term career advancement.
- Your contributions are felt and recognized by our growing
company.About SP6:SP6 is a niche technology firm advising
organizations on how to best leverage the combination of big data
analytics and automation across distinct (3) practice areas:
- Cybersecurity Operations and Cyber Risk Management (including
automated security compliance and security maturity
- Fraud detection and prevention
- IT and DevOps Observability and Site ReliabilityEach of these
distinct domains is supported by SP6 team members with subject
matter expertise in their respective disciplines.SP6 provides
Professional Services as well as ongoing Co-Managed Services in
each of these solution areas. - We also assist organizations in
their evaluation and acquisition of appropriate technology tools
and solutions. - SP6 operates across North America and
Europe.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: SP6, Clearwater , Enterprise Account Executive, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...