Accounts Receivable Specialist
Company: GSP Companies
Posted on: May 24, 2023
The Accounts Receivable Specialist will provide accounting
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain customer accounts in D365 and Accustore
- Review, approve, and close out non-bill jobs submitted through
- Monitor and process all Kissflow activity. Processing of all
customer credit invoices.
- Prepare and distribute all accounting billing requests. Monthly
billings inventory, pallet, IMS/Reshipment billing, software
billing. Invoice all split billing requests from Customer
- Provide timely follow up with Manager
- Import and reconcile daily sales between D365 and EPO.
Troubleshoot with IT if issues arise.
- Other clerical duties as required
Education and Experience:
- Two years prior AR experience
Qualifications, Skills Abilities and Competencies:
- Highly organized, with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage large workload, while producing quality work
in a fast-pace environment with interruptions and deadlines.
- Advanced ability to communicate verbally and in writing in
- Proficiency with PC's to include knowledge of MS Office
(Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), maintaining data bases,
generating information and tracking status using proprietary
- Ability to produce detailed reports, particularly in
- Ability to build effective relationships.
- Ability to contribute to building a strong and positive team
spirit as well as align with GSP values.
Keywords: GSP Companies, Clearwater , Accounts Receivable Specialist, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...