Posted on: May 16, 2023
-FrankCrum is a Top Workplace!FrankCrum, voted by it's employees
as a Top Workplace in Tampa Bay for more than 10 years in a row, is
a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) based in Clearwater,
Florida. FrankCrum employs approximately 400 people who serve over
4,000 businesses by offering a full range of HR services, including
payroll, employee benefits, HR consulting services and workers'
compensation -insurance. Our PEO is a family culture that
encourages people to feel at home, collaborate, and respect each
other and we live by our Pillars of Excellence which are Integrity,
Prosperity, and Affinity! -The Role You'll Play to Create SuccessWe
are happy to announce a full-time Solutions Architect -position
filled with many exciting opportunities! In this role, you will
have the opportunity to impact the FrankCrum business everyday by
-supporting the research, design, and development of computer
- Assesses the systems architecture currently in place and works
with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
- Resolves technical problems as they arise.
- Provides supervision and guidance to development teams.
- Continually researches current and emerging technologies and
propose changes where needed.
- Informs various stakeholders about any problems with the
current technical solutions being implemented.
- Works closely with project management teams to successfully
monitor the progress of initiatives.
- Provides detailed specifications for proposed solutions.
- Creates solution prototypes/proofs of concept.
- Leads a small development team, when needed, to complete
architectural proofs of concept.
- Partners with multiple delivery teams operating in Agile
fashion to ensure solutions built are aligned to the long-term
- Focuses on identifying and resolving critical design decisions,
implementation risks, and long-term supportability and
maintainability challenges early in the planning stage of the
- Works with business clients and product owners to review
business drivers, needs, and strategies to anticipate future
business / technology needs.
- Provides expert knowledge of application architecture to
business and technology teams and facilitates the collaborative
development of the technology strategy, technology standards,
roadmaps, and practices.Ensures that solution architecture and
designs incorporate security best practices and meet non-functional
requirements such as performance, reliability, and scalability.
-The Attributes We SeekKeys to success in this position include
knowledge of C#/.NET programming skills and -of Microsoft
technology stack and creating detailed design of services,
components, modules, classes, and database structure. -Experience
in agile development practices & methodologies and previous
relevant open-source platforms) needed. -Highly detail oriented and
has excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
-Bachelor's degree in information technology, software engineering,
or computer science or equivalent work experience required. -Our
Competitive BenefitsAlong with this great opportunity, FrankCrum
also provides exceptional benefits from top carriers
- Health Insurance is $0 paycheck cost for employee's coverage
and only $150/month for family!
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability and Term Life Insurance at no cost to the
- Long Term Disability and Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Supplemental insurance plans such as Accidental, Critical
Illness, Hospital Indemnity, Legal Services and Pet Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan where FrankCrum matches 100% of the
first 4% the employee contributes, and the employee is immediately
vested in the employer match
- Employee Assistance Program at no cost to the employee
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Care
- Health Savings Account funded by FrankCrum
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Education reimbursement up to $5,250 tax free per calendar
- PTO cash out
- Tickets at Work
- Access to the Corporate America Family Credit Union
- Employee and client referral bonus programs
- Paid volunteer time -What's Special About FrankCrumFrankCrum, a
family-owned business-to-business entity since 1981 is made of
several companies: FrankCrum Corporate (a professional employer
organization), FrankCrum Staffing, Frank Winston Crum Insurance
Company, and the FrankCrum Insurance Agency - all based in
Clearwater, Florida. This "family of employer solutions" employs
approximately 400 people who serve over 4,000 clients throughout
the United States. FrankCrum employees are trained to deliver high
value through exceptional customer service and treat clients and
coworkers like family. By living by our Brand Pillars of Integrity,
Affinity, and Prosperity, employees are recognized at quarterly
events for exceptional customer service and milestones in tenure.
-The FrankCrum headquarters spans 14 acres and includes a cafe,
subsidized for employees. Menus include made-to-order breakfast,
hot lunch options and even dinners that can be ordered to-go, all
at very affordable prices. The cafe also plays host to monthly
birthday and anniversary celebrations, eating and costume contests,
and yearly holiday parties. Through the input of its own employees,
The Tampa Bay Times has recognized FrankCrum as a Top Place to Work
for more than 10 years in a row! FrankCrum also supports several
community efforts through Trinity Cafe, the Homeless Empowerment
Program, and Clearwater Free Clinic! -If you want to play this role
to positively impact our clients' day-to-day business, then -apply
now! -FrankCrum is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not
discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color,
creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and
pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression
(including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status,
military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability,
genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by
applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances. -Powered by
Keywords: FrankCrum, Clearwater , Solutions Architect, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...