Assembly & Test Tech - Level 2
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Produce high quality products and services for our customers. You
will assemble and inspect product to ensure the highest quality
product is provided to our customers. You will be responsible for
your work area to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the
area. You will set up and monitor the production of product in your
area and participate in the continuous improvement process at the
site to address safety, production and quality improvements. Key
- Operate assigned equipment.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Support the Honeywell Operating System
- Maintain assigned work areas
- Comply with all safety rules.
- Record and report build and test data.
- Analyze and interpret data
- Perform product changeovers
- Make corrections to the process
- Perform equipment testing YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma WE VALUE
- Demonstrated ability to follow verbal work instructions and
- Ability to analyze information and concepts
- Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
- Ability to identify key details
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
- Creative thinking and idea generation
- Some vibration testing experience
- Ability to communicate information clearly Additional
- JOB ID: HRD186651
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 13350 US Hwy 19 N,Clearwater,Florida,33764,United
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements. Global
(ALL) Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed,
color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Clearwater , Assembly & Test Tech - Level 2, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!