Work Flow Specialist - Level 4
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of
breakthroughs Produce high quality products and services for our
customers. You will test and inspect product and equipment to
ensure the highest quality product is provided to our customers.
You will be responsible for your work area to ensure the safe and
efficient operation of the area. You will set up testing and
monitor the production of product in your area and participate in
the continuous improvement process at the site to address safety,
production and quality improvements. Key Responsibilities
- Operate assigned equipment.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Support the Honeywell Operating System
- Maintain assigned work areas
- Comply with all safety rules.
- Record and report production data.
- Analyze and interpret data
- Make corrections to the process YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma WE VALUE
- Ability to analyze information and concepts
- Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
- Ability to identify key details
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
- Creative thinking and idea generation
- Ability to communicate information clearly Additional
- JOB ID: HRD186846
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 13350 US Hwy 19 N,Clearwater,Florida,33764,United
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Engineering (GLOBAL) Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age,
race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Clearwater , Work Flow Specialist - Level 4, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!