Talent Acquisition Specialist
Company: Turner Pest Control
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Turner Pest Control is a rapidly growing pest control company
that---has been providing excellent service to our residential and
commercial customers over the past 50 years. We have stayed at the
forefront of the industry by constantly improving the methods,
technologies, and services we offer and partnering with the best in
the industry. As we expand across the southeast, we promise to keep
innovating and providing the best experience possible for our
customers and employees. We currently have 15 branches, 75,000+
customers and 500+ employees and expect to continue growing.
*Job Summary: *
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will research, develop, and
implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a
diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the
*Supervisory Responsibilities: *
* Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the
* Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft
detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
* Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting
methods and strategies based on the available role, industry
standards, and the needs of the organization.
* Assists with job posting and advertisement processes.
* Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
* Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions
and other hiring and selection materials.
* Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting
interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
* Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource
staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary
ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
* Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws
and regulations, and company policies.
* Attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting
* Performs other duties as assigned.
*Required Skills/Abilities: *
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
* Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for
recruitment for a variety of roles.
* Proactive and independent with the ability to take
* Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
* Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable
to hiring and recruitment.
* Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn
applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
*Education and Experience: *
* High School Diploma or GED required.
* 1 year of recruiting experience required
*Physical Requirements: *
* Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
* Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
* The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
*Travel Requirements: *
* Some travel required (up to 15% of time).
*Why work for Turner Pest Control?*
*We offer: *
* Medical, dental and vision coverage
* Company-paid life insurance
* Company-paid short-term disability
* Optional supplemental benefits
* Enrollment eligibility begins first of the month following date
* 401(k) plan with company match of 4%
* Immediate enrollment eligibility
* Convenient direct paycheck deposit
* Team Member reward and recognition program
* Eight (8) paid holidays
* Paid time off eligibility begins the first day of employment
* Team Member discount on our services
* Team Member referral bonuses
* Opportunities to participate in community events
*Turner Pest Control is a drug free workplace*
A pre-hire compliance screening and background screening will be
*Turner Pest Control is an Equal Opportunity Employer*
Turner Pest Control is committed to the full inclusion of all
qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Turner Pest
Control will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to
participate in the job application or interview process, to perform
essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and
privileges of employment, please contact our Recruiting Department
*About Turner Pest Control: *
We began in 1971 as a friendly, family-run business. 50 years
later, that's still how we operate. The technology may change, but
our commitment to our neighbors never will. In 2018, Turner Pest
Control became a part of Anticimex, a $6 billion global pest
control organization with a mission of being the leader in modern
pest management. Our company culture embraces growth, technology,
and integrity as we strive to become the global leader in pest
Today, we're one of the fastest-growing companies in Florida. We're
an industry leader ranked at number 5 of the Top 100 pest control
companies in the nation. Turner Pest Control is a full-service
company that prides itself on providing the highest quality lawn
and pest management services to both residential and commercial
We're also designated as a QualityPro Certified company, a
distinction earned by less than three percent of U.S. pest control
providers. Built on the principles of Business Operations,
Environmental Stewardship, Consumer Relations and Technician
Training, the QualityPro certification is a symbol of Turner Pest
Control's commitment to protecting our customers, our people, and
*COVID-19 precautions: *
* Personal protective equipment provided and/or required
* Social distancing guidelines in place
* Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 1 year
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Clearwater, FL 33760: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Are you able to work 8:00 am to 5:00 pm?
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
* 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Turner Pest Control, Clearwater , Talent Acquisition Specialist, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!