Posted on: November 24, 2022
4-Day Work Week!About the Role:The Production Team Lead is
responsible for assuring the safety of the team, efficient, and
timely operation in the Production Department. The Team Lead's
responsibility is to assist the Production Supervisor to plan,
review the production activities of the organization, and to
optimize the resources available and maintain quality standards.
M-TH 2:30PM - 12:30AM (4-10 hr days).Responsibilities:
- The Production Team Leader must be safety minded at all times,
quality committed, and production oriented, an effective
communicator, credible and decisive, and possess team building
skills. This associate must become familiar with the safety/PPE
requirements specific to their department, product specifications
and company policies.
- Ensure the safety of the team at all times though effective
ongoing training and enforcement of all safety, housekeeping,
material, and operation standards.
- Train new employees in basic floor processes and procedures;
provide on-going training to the existing team.
- Coordinate priorities with Production Supervisor, and all other
Management when necessary.
- Meet established productivity goals and metrics
- Manage the daily department activities assigned to team;
provide input on performance and ensure all associates are working
within the parameters that have been established for the
department, train, develop and hold employees accountable for
safety, quality and process standards.
- Ensure all production meets product specifications and adhere
to all company policies that pertain to the department.
- Any other duties, as assignedCandidate Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess a mechanical aptitude and possess competent basic
industrial math skills.
- Must be well-organized, analytical, flexible, and able to work
in a fast paced, manufacturing environment.
- This associate must also be able to work in an environment that
may include distinctive/strong odors and dusty conditions, and also
have ability to work a flexible schedule to include added shifts
and weekends as production needs dictate.Physical requirements of
position:The physical requirements described here are
representative of those that must be met to successfully perform
the essential functions of this position.While performing the
duties of this position, the associate will be required to stand
and walk for long periods of time. Hearing, talking and listening
in reference to interacting with associates and staff in a typical
production environment. Bending, twisting and stooping
occasionally. Repetitive reaching and grasping, fine and gross hand
motor skills are both required to operate machinery, accessory
machinery and to package products. Lifting, Pushing and Pulling up
to 40lbs.continuously and up to 50lbs
occasionally.POOLCORP/PinchAPenny is a drug-free company and an
Keywords: POOLCORP, Clearwater , Department Lead, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!