Company: GSP Companies
Posted on: November 23, 2022
This position provides administrative support for Executives,
Accounting, HR, Customer Service and Marketing Departments. Primary
duty is managing data in the MS Office Dynamics 365 CRM system
including, data entry, follow-up with assigned users to ensure
their data is entered, ensuring the quality of data in the system,
and generating reports for use by various departments. In this
role, duties such as financial record keeping, coordination of
meetings and conferences, and working on special projects will be
performed, as well as assembling highly confidential and sensitive
information. This position will handle diverse group of important
external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all
levels of the organization. Position functions as receptionist for
the corporate offices. Independent judgment is required to plan,
prioritize, and organize diversified workload, and recommend
changes in office practices or procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Enters data in D365, and manages and produces various reports
* May assist Accounting with Month-End procedures and other
accounting functions as necessary
* Coordinates site visits by clients and prospects, including
meals, room set up, and post meeting tidying.
* Coordinates overall administrative activities for the Office
* Responsible for the reception area to maintain professional
* Supervises the maintenance of office equipment, including copier,
fax machine, etc.
* Participates as needed in special department projects.
* Supervises the maintenance and alteration of office areas and
equipment as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office
* Schedule meetings, rooms and coordinate calendars as
* Establishes, develops, maintains and updates filing system for
the CEO and the department. Retrieves information from files when
* Act as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies,
including high-level staff such as CEO and senior level
* Handles confidential and non-routine information and explains
policies when necessary.
* Maintain confidentiality of all corporate, executive, personnel
and research matters.
* Orders and maintains office supplies for corporate office.
* Tracking Customer Service CAR, Weekly & Monthly Reports
* Notifies Account Managers on key deadlines and sends date
* Researches and establishes corporate rates for hotels
* Register new Customer Service and Sales employees to industry
magazine subscriptions and emails. (after 30 days)
* Work in other areas as needed for special projects
* Assume other responsibilities as assigned
Education and Experience:
* High school diploma or GED equivalent
* Ability to communicate effectively (read, speak, write) in
* Minimum 2-3 years office administration and support
* Experience using CRM systems, including data entry and report
* Experience supporting a wide variety of internal and external
customers in a corporate environment
Qualifications, Skills Abilities and Competencies:
* Ability to learn and become proficient in a variety of
* Advanced verbal and written communication skills
* Able to work with minimum supervision
* Should be customer driven
* Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
* Technical knowledge including CRM systems, including MS Office
* Able to multi-task
* Strong priority and time management skills
* Possess above average interpersonal skills
* Able to work with fine and multiple details
* Works well in interrupt mode and dynamic environment with
* Energetic and enthusiastic and works well in a "team concept"
* Analytical skills
* Well organized, with strong attention to detail.
* Ability to manage large workload, while producing quality work in
a fast-paced environment with interruptions and deadlines.
* Ability to contribute to building a strong and positive team
spirit as well as align with GSP values.
Keywords: GSP Companies, Clearwater , Executive Assistant, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!