Electrical Design Engineer
Company: Usa Staffing Solutions
Posted on: November 20, 2022
- Health Insurance
- Paid holidays
- PTO accrual 1styear up to 80 hours. Rollover unused hours / no
use-it or lose-it.
- Beginning of each year: 2 floating holidays (request/use
anytime) and 1 volunteer day (as per volunteer program).
- Bi weekly pay / direct deposit.
- 401k company match 50% of the first 6% of employee
contributionPay: $85,000- $100,000Location:Largo, Fl. On-siteJob
Overview:The Electrical Design Engineer is responsible for the
research and design of new products and the improvement of existing
products to meet customers needs and improve the companys
competitive edge in the industry.Key Responsibilities:
- Researches, develops and designs new and innovative products to
meet customers needs and emerging market trends.
- Modifies existing designs to improve product features, quality
- Designs components using computer-based tools or by hand and
create specification documents for each product.
- Analyzes designs using internal tools and ensures each design
meets the required specifications.
- Conducts research, collects and analyzes product data on market
demand of specific functions or competitor products and
- Researches and evaluates components used in designs for cost
efficiency and reliability.
- Develops and conducts product performance experiments.
- Analyzes test results and recommends appropriate design
- Investigates alternative manufacturing processes during the
design cycle and implements as needed to improve manufacturing
- Works with Manufacturing and Quality Control teams to help
ensure that finished products meet the original design
- Supports Manufacturing with process improvements and assists in
the training of new product and assembly procedures.
- Creates prototypes and assists in the development of test sets
and fixtures for manufacturing.
- Supports Marketing and Sales with technical information to be
used for training and marketing.
- Helps resolve highly technical issues with customers, when
- Develops and maintains an in-house design history database
program for all new and current products.
- Develops and maintains design processes and procedures to hold
the organization compliant in all workmanship, quality and industry
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or other related technical
- Three (3) to five (5) years experience in product design;
experience with electrical products.
- Design capabilities including PCB, BOM, test plan, test
fixturing, test program/software, DFM/ cost reduction.PandoLogic.
Category: Engineering, Keywords: Electrical Engineerby Jobble
Keywords: Usa Staffing Solutions, Clearwater , Electrical Design Engineer, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!