Assembler B ($17.96+/hr)
Company: Oshkosh Corporation
Posted on: November 20, 2022
About Frontline, an Oshkosh companyFrontline Communications, a
division of Pierce Manufacturing, has been the leading custom
communications vehicle manufacturer since 1985 and has built over
2,500 highly customized vehicles for this industry. Our team
members design and manufacture high-quality, reliable broadcast and
communications vehicles for electronic news gathering, satellite
uplink, field production, bonded cellular Live&Drive, and
weather reporting applications without the use of subcontractors,
all under one roof. As part of the Oshkosh family, we have the
unique ability to leverage our manufacturing, procurement and
engineering resources across the breadth of our organization,
making our products truly unique and built for
breakthrough.Summary:Entry level Assembler responsible for safely
assembling equipment by following instructions by supervisors or
trainers. These assemblies vary in size and require the use of a
variety of mechanical, electrical and manual tools.What to
- Competitive Pay -minimum starting rate $17.96 per hour
- Merit increases at 90 days, 12 months and then annually
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability benefits, 401k plan &
company match effective after 30 days
- Tuition reimbursement, wellness programs, paid time off and
- Job Stability
- Opportunities for Career Growth
- Hands-On Approach
- Customer Focus
- Culture for Fostering Teamwork
- Respected Leaders
- People First CultureEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Able to follow directions to utilize proper tools to align,
drill and secure components with correct bolts and torque to
- Cut, fit, bend, and adjust parts for fit or function.
- Ability to accurately use and read a tape measure.
- Follow work instructions and standard operating
- Ability to perform assembly operations in designated work
- Assemble parts and subassemblies to create components.
- Assemble parts correctly.
- Drill holes for wires, hoses and small parts.
- Operate a torch or grinder to cut and shape parts.
- Position parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading
- Install various truck accessories (decals, stencils, trim,
- Lift and stack completed subassemblies and parts up to
- Train and work in various areas of assembly in response to
- Follow verbal and written work instructions.
- Attention to detail necessary to adhere to quality
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal communication skills.
- Regular attendance required.
- All other duties and responsibilities that are assigned.
- High School Diploma, its equivalent OR experience using basic
hand tools.Preferred Qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience using various small and pneumatic hand
- Requires the use of simple arithmetic and measuring instruments
such as caliper, scale, and measuring tape.
- Experience reading and interpreting blueprints.Oshkosh is
committed to working with and offering reasonable accommodation to
job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an
accommodation due to disability for any part of the employment
process, please contact us at: 920-502-3009 or
firstname.lastname@example.org.Oshkosh Corporation is
an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. This company
will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or veteran status. Information
collected regarding categories as provided by law will in no way
affect the decision regarding an employment application.Oshkosh
Corporation will not discharge or in any manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with
Oshkosh Corporation's legal duty to furnish information.Certain
positions with Oshkosh Corporation require access to controlled
goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms
Regulations or the Export Administration Regulations. Applicants
for these positions may need to be "U.S. Persons," as defined in
these regulations. Generally, a "U.S. Person" is a U.S. citizen,
lawful permanent resident, or an individual who has been admitted
as a refugee or granted asylum.
Keywords: Oshkosh Corporation, Clearwater , Assembler B ($17.96+/hr), Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!