Company: Ultimate Staffing
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Administrative AssistantPay: $15-$20/hr DOEUltimate Staffing is
seeking an Administrative Assistant to join a Pinellas County
client's team. We are looking for a responsible Administrative
Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical
tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing
support to managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs
and managing company's general administrative activities.Typical
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters,
faxes and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Update and maintain office documents and files.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external
- Visual equipment inspection, daily inspection of
- Answer incoming phone calls and address any "walk-ins'.
- Other duties as assigned by management.Requirements:
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in
- Ability to prioritize work.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong alphanumeric data entry, 35+wpm
- Bilingual - English/Spanish strongly preferred -Job Type:
Full-timeWe are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring
decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job
assignments are made without regard to race, color, national
origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any
other protected classification. We consider all qualified
applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner
consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los
Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Keywords: Ultimate Staffing, Clearwater , Administrative Assistant, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!