School Night Custodian - Pinellas Academy of Math and Science
Company: Charter School Associates
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Job consists of assisting with daily school cleaning and
potentially minor maintenance repairs. Custodial duties will
include cleaning bathrooms, floors, cleaning before and after
events, keep grounds clean and safe, and may assist with fire
drills and evacuation routes. Some experience preferred, but not
necessary. Work Schedule is from 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keeps building and premises, including sidewalks, driveways,
and play areas, neat and clean at all times.
- Checks daily to ensure that all exit doors are open and all
panic bolts are working properly during the hours of building
- Sweeps classrooms daily and dusts furniture.
- Cleans corridors after school each day.
- Scrubs, hoses down, and disinfects toilet floors daily, and
cleans all sanitary fixtures and drinking fountains daily.
- Keeps the grounds free from rubbish.
- Cleans all chalkboards at least once a week.
- Report major repairs needed promptly to the Facilities
Coordinator and/or Facilities Manager.
- Medium work: ability to lift, push and/or pull objects, which
may approximate 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for up to six (6) continuous hours.
- Ability to stand, stoop, reach and bend; mobility of arms to
reach, dexterity of hands to grasp and manipulate large and small
- Ability to smell, taste and feel, in order to determine quality
of food products.
- Work with caustic and non-caustic chemicals.
- Ability to work with frequent interruption and to supervise a
variety of tasks.
- The employee may be required to work around loud
- Ability to work in an inside environment.
- Ability to work in a hot environment.
- High School Diploma, completion of GED or equivalent courses
- Previous experience as a Custodian preferred
Keywords: Charter School Associates, Clearwater , School Night Custodian - Pinellas Academy of Math and Science, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!