Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Kelly - Professional & Industrial is seeking Manufacturing
Associates to work at Bausch and Lomb in Clearwater, FL.What's a
typical day as a Manufacturing Associate?
- Performs various lens fabrication and inspections duties to
include lens machining, lens polishing, finished production
inspections and primary packaging.
- Ensure product meets all acceptable criteria per SOPs (Standard
- Follow all FDA/CGMP regulations regarding traceability, and
- Report unusual conditions and problems to supervisor and
manufacturing lead, practice good housekeeping. Why you should
apply to be a Manufacturing Associate?
- Long term positions with the potential to be hired on
- Overtime possibly available
- Access to outstanding Kelly Perks via
https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/ This job might be an
outstanding fit if you:
- High School diploma not required! Earn your GED while working
at Bausch & Lomb!
- Previous manufacturing experience is a plus
- Have a good eye for detail and good hand eye coordination
- Previous Manufacturing Experience in assembly, subassembly or
packaging small parts
- Clean room experience Shifts available
- 1st Shift Mon-Fri 630am - 3pm or 6:55am- 3pm $12.00 No
Employment VerificationHigh School Diploma or Equivalent #P2Apply
Keywords: Kelly Services, Clearwater , Manufacturing Operator, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!