Workers' Compensation Claims Processor
Posted on: September 20, 2022
FrankCrum is a Top Workplace!
FrankCrum, voted by its employees as a Top Workplace in Tampa Bay
for more than 10 years in a row, is a Professional Employer
Organization (PEO) based in Clearwater, Florida. FrankCrum employs
approximately 400 people who serve over 4,000 businesses by
offering a full range of HR services, including payroll, employee
benefits, HR consulting services and workers' compensation
insurance. Our PEO is a family culture that encourages people to
feel at home, collaborate, and respect each other and we live by
our Pillars of Excellence which are Integrity, Prosperity, and
The Role You'll Play to Create Success
We are happy to announce a full-time Workers' Compensation Claims
Processorposition filled with many exciting opportunities! In this
role, you will have the opportunity to impact the FrankCrum
business everyday by processing injury reports and performing
follow up tasks on assigned cases.
- Receives injury report data and enters into company
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date notes on cases until
- Triages with client, injured worker, and medical facility to
determine the severity of the injury and the appropriate care
- Obtains wage records, application copy, and supporting medical
documentation for the claim file.
- Assists providers, adjusters, injured workers, and clients
regarding their claims.
- Conducts monthly urgent file reviews with TPA adjusters.
- Processes and finalizes the OSHA 300 logs at year end for
distribution to clients.
- Clocks in and out consistently and accurately by using the
electronic timeclock system for all time worked and does not
perform any work when not clocked in.
The Attributes We Seek
Keys to success in this position include knowledge of workers'
compensation claims processing and workers' compensation
regulations and laws. Four (4) years of workers' compensation
claims processing experience and high school education or
Our Competitive Benefits
Along with this great opportunity, FrankCrum also provides
exceptional benefits from top carriers including:
- Health Insurance is $0 paycheck cost for employee's coverage
and only $150/month for family!
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability and Term Life Insurance at no cost to the
- Long Term Disability and Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Supplemental insurance plans such as Accidental, Critical
Illness, Hospital Indemnity, Legal Services and Pet Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan where FrankCrum matches 100% of the
first 4% the employee contributes, and the employee is immediately
vested in the employer match
- Employee Assistance Program at no cost to the employee
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Care
- Health Savings Account funded by FrankCrum
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Education reimbursement up to $5,250 tax free per calendar
- PTO cash out
- Tickets at Work and access to the Corporate America Family
- Employee and client referral bonus program
- Paid volunteer time
What's Special About FrankCrum
FrankCrum, a family-owned business-to-business entity since 1981
made of several companies: FrankCrum Corporate (a professional
employer organization), FrankCrum Staffing, Frank Winston Crum
Insurance Company, and the FrankCrum Insurance Agency - all based
in Clearwater, Florida. This "family of employer solutions" employs
more than 400 people who serve over 4,000 clients throughout the
United States. FrankCrum employees are trained to deliver high
value through exceptional customer service and treat clients and
coworkers like family. By living by our Brand Pillars (Integrity,
Affinity, and Prosperity) employees are recognized at quarterly
events for exceptional customer service and milestones in
The FrankCrum headquarters spans 14 acres and includes a cafe,
subsidized for employees. Menus include made-to-order breakfast,
hot lunch options and even dinners that can be ordered to-go, all
at very affordable prices. The cafe also plays host to monthly
birthday and anniversary celebrations, eating and costume contests,
and yearly holiday parties. Through the input of its own employees,
The Tampa Bay Times has recognized FrankCrum as a Top Place to Work
for more than 10 years in a row! FrankCrum also supports several
community efforts through Trinity Cafe, the Homeless Empowerment
Program, Angel Tree, and Clearwater Free Clinic!
If you want to play this role to positively impact our client's
day-to-day business, then apply now!
FrankCrum is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not
discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color,
creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and
pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression
(including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status,
military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability,
genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by
applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.
Keywords: FrankCrum, Clearwater , Workers' Compensation Claims Processor, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!