Registered Nurse RN, PACU
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Command your healthcare career with CareRev.Download the CareRev
app, apply, pass your interview, and submit your credentials to
work local, flexible healthcare shifts.Earn top industry rates
wherever, whenever, and however often you'd like - with payouts
twice per week. No contracts. No commitments. No burnout.Apply
today to get started."ABOUT ME": To succeed in this per-diem
position, you must be knowledgeable and familiar with current
standards of post anesthesia care and recovery. Strong
communication skills and knowledge of current evidence-based
practice are essential. If you are comfortable enough to hit the
ground running in a new setting, this may be a good fit for
you.---Position: Outpatient PACU RNRequired Education and
- Must have current unrestricted Florida RN license and be in
good standing with the State Board of Nursing.
- Current AHA BLS certification, ACLS may be required to be
obtained prior to first shift. - -Required Experience and
- Minimum of 1 year full-time experience as an inpatient and/or
outpatient PACU RN within the last year.
- Strong familiarity with recovering patients from various
- Competency with post anesthesia care protocols including acute
pain, airway management, IV fluid administration, and strong
assessment skills are required. -Please note: You will be asked
about your COVID-19 vaccine status at the time of your interview.
Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic
regions.---How to Apply:
- Click on "apply now" on this job posting.
- Complete a brief form.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent
Coordinator will reach out shortly after with next steps.
- Didn't get an email from us? Check your spam. ----*Rates are
subject to change without prior notice and are driven by the
marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within listed
Keywords: CareRev, Clearwater , Registered Nurse RN, PACU, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!