Talent Acquisition Specialist
Company: Green Courte Residential Holdings, LLC
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Green Courte Residential Holdings is looking for a Talent
Acquisition Specialist with a magnetic personality and powerful
skills to attract talent to our organization. This position will
own the recruitment process from A-Z and will be a key contributor
on the HR Team. If you are eager to have an impact on the business
and aren't afraid to take bold action, we are interested in your
talents.Job PurposeThe Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible
selection and onboarding activities for Green Courte Residential
Holding's entities. Entities include True Connection Communities,
Windward Communities and Shared Services - for a total workforce of
approximately 600 employees. This position will be highly involved
in sourcing candidates, onboarding, offboarding, and creating
processes for improving our talent acquisition efforts. Duties and
- Automates requisition and onboarding activities through ADP
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of diverse and
qualified candidates for open positions at the corporate office and
key positions in the field; collaborates with departmental managers
to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Manages the process for offer letters, background checks and
employee eligibility verifications.
- Owns the job description process, ensuring that duties,
responsibilities, and FLSA status are accurate and compliant.
- Implements new hire orientation and onboarding activities to
ensure new team members are set up for success.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, placement
agencies, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or
sensitive matters to appropriate leaders.
- Creates reports (e.g., turnover report, time to fill position
report, open position report, etc.), analyzes HR data and trends,
and recommends solutions and creative initiatives for elevating
talent acquisition efforts.
- Develops digital recruitment strategies to reach a broad
- Conducts competitive wage analysis as needed and recommends
appropriate action for opportunity areas.
- Manages employee referral programs.
- Works with Supervisors to offboard employee in a professional
and timely manner.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment
laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews
policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory
changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent
management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration,
or related field required.
- Proficient with ADP Workforce Now or ADP Comprehensive Services
platform a requirement.
- At least 5 years of recruitment experience preferred. SHRM-CP a
- Must be inquisitive to develop and improve processes.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related
Keywords: Green Courte Residential Holdings, LLC, Clearwater , Talent Acquisition Specialist, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!