Stock Associate / Merchandiser
Company: Total Wine
Posted on: May 16, 2022
About the role
As a Stock Associate, you play an essential role in the customer
service experience by maximizing product inventory levels. By
processing freight and stocking shelves, you ensure that the store
is organized and clean. While both part-time and full-time
positions generally maintain floor merchandise and inventory
standards, you may also be assigned as a cashier or sales
assistant. You will report to the store management team.
Join us to become an industry expert in a fun and thriving retail
* Provide customer service by greeting and establishing a
relationship with customers while informing them of our products
* Maintain aisles by following established sorting and stocking
* Complete freight process while ensuring sorting area is safe and
organized including unloading of truck trailers, loading of
merchandise onto carts; distributing inventory to correct
locations; pulling and stocking merchandise from back room and
overheads; resolve inventory discrepancies
* Open and stack cases and merchandise; break down boxes and bale
* Ensure signage is correctly placed; build displays and end caps;
clean and maintain merchandise
* Become familiar with and share Total Wine & More's product
* Maintain store safety and cleanliness standards on the sales
floor, stock room, lockers, kitchen, bathroom, etc.
What we're looking for
* 21 years of age or older
* Ability to work a flexible schedule as business requires, which
may also depend on your preference for part-time or full-time
* Experience using technology applicable to the position and access
information necessary to complete daily responsibilities
* 1-year retail sales associate, merchandiser, or inventory
specialist experience preferred, to include greeting customers,
stocking, merchandising, managing inventory, or replenishment
* Strong interpersonal skills with a positive and engaging
* Value collaboration and acting as a team player
* Desire to develop knowledge of product and services
Physical Requirements (with or without accommodations)
* Walk, bend down repeatedly, and be on feet for 8-10 hours a
* Climb ladders and lift 50 lbs. overhead and repeatedly
* Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Generous store discounts
* Health care plans (medical, prescription, dental, vision)
* 401(k), HSA, FSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
* Disability and life insurance coverage
* Paid parental leave
* Pet insurance
* Critical illness and accident insurance
* Discounted home and auto insurance
* College tuition assistance
* Career development, industry knowledge, and wine, spirits, and
* Consumer classes
* & More!
Grow with us!
Total Wine & More is the country's largest independent retailer of
fine wine, beer and spirits, and we continue to grow our footprint
year over year. Total Wine offers exciting and unique career
opportunities across the country and in our corporate office. Our
strength is our people. We have a commitment to training and career
growth, all in an environment that values new ideas and teamwork.
If you share our entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for providing
best-in-class customer experience, take a moment to apply or learn
more at www.TotalWine.com/About-us/Careers!
Total Wine & More considers several factors when establishing
compensation. Estimated salaries determined by third parties have
not been validated by Total Wine & More.
Total Wine & More is an equal opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by
applicable law. Total Wine & More makes reasonable accommodations
during all aspects of the employment process, including during the
interview process. Total Wine & More is a Drug Free Workplace.
The information provided above indicates the general nature and
level of work required of the position and is not a comprehensive
list of all responsibilities or qualifications. Benefits list is
only a highlight of some of the benefits offered to team members;
eligibility for certain benefits apply.
Keywords: Total Wine, Clearwater , Stock Associate / Merchandiser, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!